Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-02-2016, 07:13 AM   #5937
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

I like Goalkeeper Setting at 90. The goalkeeper makes more errors at high balls and run out aggressive in one on one situations.
I personal play with Shot error at 60 with Shot speed 55. Is a good combination.

Yesterday I tried a little bit. Have the Run frequency for CPU set to 100 and for users to 0. It seems that the CPU setting effect on the behavior of the user. My players seem to move more than if I set both settings to zero.
I would like to have a little more movement in the game, but without the players running wild about the place and constantly standing outside their lineup.

Last edited by Pawel; 04-02-2016 at 07:20 AM.
Old 04-02-2016, 05:10 PM   #5938
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawel
I like Goalkeeper Setting at 90. The goalkeeper makes more errors at high balls and run out aggressive in one on one situations.
I personal play with Shot error at 60 with Shot speed 55. Is a good combination.

Yesterday I tried a little bit. Have the Run frequency for CPU set to 100 and for users to 0. It seems that the CPU setting effect on the behavior of the user. My players seem to move more than if I set both settings to zero.
I would like to have a little more movement in the game, but without the players running wild about the place and constantly standing outside their lineup.

90 GK HOW DO YOU SCORE WITH THEM THAT HIGH LOL? I mean i play GK on 30 and find 1v1 hard lol
Old 04-02-2016, 05:49 PM   #5939
Rookie

One thing to consider when playing this game, is reality. I know that sounded condecending, and probably plain stupid. But, really think about it. We demand the most realistic sliders from Matt, and the crew, however, I don't think most of us take time to look at our own playing styles. I was watching the Norwich, Newcastle Tilt this morning, (which was absolutley gut wrenching for a proud member of the Toon Army) And what Gary Weaver said really struck a chrod with me. He stated, " Most relegated teams had the mentality that they were gonna take it to the big boys, that they could take on the Premier League." If you are someone like me who loves to take a smaller club and build, you cannot expect to challenge Man Utd, Chelsea, and Aresnal On Saturdays straight out of the gate. And, you especially cannot expect to dominate the ball, and lead in shots. I have honestly been suckered into this many a time. Now that I am aware to it, and try to keep reality in check, I really enjoy low scoring draws against larger teams, and even a few 0-3 drubbings from the "big boys". As someone who has been following this thread since August, it has been a lot of fun guys!
Old 04-03-2016, 05:33 AM   #5940
Rookie

I do not understand how you can have problems, shoot goals. I use semi shot assistant and often press down R1 in front of the goal and pushing the ball easily into the corners. Long shots does not always work, but that's just right so. Yesterday I defeated the goalkeeper with a lob in the angle from penalty area - although he was on the goal line. Ingenious goal :-)
https://youtu.be/JijYL-QHadE

You must press the shot button at the right moment. The ball must be correct on the players foot. Also is important to use the strong foot. And do not shoot in full sprint. Better change the tempo and position itself correctly.

Last edited by Pawel; 04-04-2016 at 11:51 AM.
Old 04-03-2016, 02:06 PM   #5941
Rookie

Matt these sliders are on point, great job and thanks for all the hard work, I'm playing on legendary and loving it, only thing I did was upped the cpu pass accuracy to around 65 and one thing I found really helps is changing your defensive line to offside trap it puts much more pressure on the cpu to perform they also meet the attackers much higher up the pitch, thanks again Matt!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2016, 07:11 AM   #5942
Rookie

Hey Matt, if you read this,
any findings/results from your testings regarding Run Freq. that you mentioned recently? Greets
Old 04-05-2016, 09:58 AM   #5943
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notron
Hey Matt, if you read this,
any findings/results from your testings regarding Run Freq. that you mentioned recently? Greets
Hey, man, sorry for delay. I have actually been testing some things, but not finding too much needed to be done.

I'm actually back on the OP settings under my values (Matt's as it appears on the spreadsheet), with the only testing being acceleration.

I gave it one last go around, and figured out that what is posted there is just fine. The acceleration value is the only one I am looking at because it seems to impact so much of the play, including the keeper's save animations.

For example:

GK value at 60, with an accel at 51, saves are made with an animation warp, like there is not a smoothness to it (visible in replay).

GK value at 60, with an accel at 45, saves are made much smoother, and slight deflections occur, AND, less backward save animations.

- So for now, I'm moving up to from 45, testing 46 thru 49. Everything else is the same as the OP with my updates. This is why I didn't change anything on there, because if anything I've learned about FIFA is that initial change is temporary, and patience is definitely a big requirement.
Old 04-05-2016, 12:28 PM   #5944
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

Did You put shot speed back down to 51? I think that going back to those initial settings are good but shot speed was a game changer for me. Less 0-0 games and different types of goals. Do you find lowering acceleration makes it easier to score with shot speed at 51?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »