Home

NHL Legacy 23-24 Roster x360

This is a discussion on NHL Legacy 23-24 Roster x360 within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2023, 11:06 PM   #1
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

OVR: 0
NHL Legacy 23-24 Roster x360

Another year, another Legacy roster in the works. This will be my version of the 23-24 rosters for NHL Legacy for the x360 (RPSC3 users, see note section). Once ready, this file will only contain updated NHL and AHL rosters. No other league will be touched. I’d say this roster will best for season, playoff, and exhibition play. THIS ROSTER IS and WILL NOT BE A GM FRIENDLY.

Releases:
Initial release: Completed
Next update: TBD

Notes:
NHL/AHL:
- You’ll find LTIR/IR either on NHL rosters or AHL squad roster based on their estimated recovery time
- All rookies currently on rosters have been created and added to their appropriate team
- Updated all player positions according to official team rosters
- Player ratings and styles updated. Ratings may not be how you see them. My suggestion, update whatever you want to update.
- Goalie equipment will not be updated at this time.
- Carey Price (G), Robin Lehner (G) ratings have been lowered due to their inability to play.

General Notes about these files
- Vegas, Seattle, Henderson, & Coachella Valley Firebirds, are custom teams. Rosters are accurate and can be substituted in game modes
- In-game, the Kraken are announced as team Kazakhstan. No, I cannot fix it. No idea why this change in commentary occurred.
- I suggest utilizing the team strategies for each team. You can create and save them. See the NHL 23 section for team strategies as someone updated each team there.
- These files ARE NOT BE A GM FRIENDLY
- I CANNOT guarantee that this is going to convert flawlessly for PS saves.
** FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH RPSC3, you can use this tutorial to learn how to take the database for this file and convert it to work with the PS3/RPSC3 saves**
- How do I get this on my xbox?

Last edited by rangers9911; 12-05-2023 at 08:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2023, 11:56 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: NHL Legacy 23-24 Roster x360

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers9911
Another year, another Legacy roster in the works. This will be my version of the 23-24 rosters for NHL Legacy for the x360 (RPSC3 users, see note section). Once ready, this file will only contain updated NHL and AHL rosters. No other league will be touched. I’d say this roster will best for season, playoff, and exhibition play. THIS ROSTER IS and WILL NOT BE A GM FRIENDLY.

Releases:
Initial release: In Progress
- current status:
Working on correcting ages while waiting for rosters to be finalized across NHL/AHL.

Notes:
NHL/AHL:
- You’ll find LTIR/IR either on NHL rosters or AHL squad roster based on their estimated recovery time
- All rookies currently on rosters have been created and added to their appropriate team
- Updated all player positions according to official team rosters
- Player ratings and styles updated. Ratings may not be how you see them. My suggestion, update whatever you want to update.
- Goalie equipment will not be updated at this time.
- Carey Price (G), Robin Lehner (G) ratings have been lowered due to their inability to play.

General Notes about these files
- Vegas, Seattle, Henderson, & Coachella Valley Firebirds, are custom teams. Rosters are accurate and can be substituted in game modes
- In-game, the Kraken are announced as team Kazakhstan. No, I cannot fix it. No idea why this change in commentary occurred.
- I suggest utilizing the team strategies for each team. You can create and save them. See the NHL 23 section for team strategies as someone updated each team there.
- These files ARE NOT BE A GM FRIENDLY
- I CANNOT guarantee that this is going to convert flawlessly for PS saves.
** FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH RPSC3, you can use this tutorial to learn how to take the database for this file and convert it to work with the PS3/RPSC3 saves**
- How do I get this on my xbox?

Great Job, Thanks ��!!!
Old 10-07-2023, 11:24 AM   #3
Rookie

birdo623's Arena

Hell yeah!
Old 10-22-2023, 03:01 PM   #4
Just started!

Now where is that Gooby fella who did such a great job converting the last set of RPCS3 rosters you did! I tried it myself and I could never get it to work correctly, oh well the lack of NHL on PC once again has drawn me back to LE and back to custom rosters.

I'll take a crack at it when I get some more free time im sure, otherwise great work I really appreciate this.
Old 10-27-2023, 04:11 PM   #5
Rookie

Thank you so much! I was afraid to ask and that there was no longer demand in the community. Will be checking the forum for the release TYSM!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2023, 04:14 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers9911

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Old 11-12-2023, 09:52 AM   #7
Rookie

rangers9911's Arena

Here is the first version of the roster for the 23-24 season. Life has thrown a curveball so, it isn't as complete as I'd like but, it is what it is for now. I'd say this version is "better than nothing." Please read how to load this roster on to your xbox in the first post of this thread.

Notes:
What's been completed
NHL/AHL rosters complete as of 11/7/23.
NHL/AHL captains, assistance captains, jersey numbers complete
All players in the NHL/AHL have birthdates that are the same age as their real life counterparts
YOU MUST GO TO EDIT LINES AND SET EVERY NHL/AHL team to best lines prior to playing a game as each teams lines are incomplete

What may be done at a later time:
contracts
goalie gear
potentials (star ratings) for opening night rookies and all AHL players
player gear (if that is your desire to fix
Looking at Carolina's minor roster
Attached Files
File Type: zip Legacy 23_24_Nov.zip (832.4 KB, 243 views)

Last edited by rangers9911; 11-12-2023 at 09:54 AM.
Old 11-12-2023, 05:32 PM   #8
Just started!

Goated.

Here is the RPCS3 version:
Attached Files
File Type: zip BLUS315400200.zip (893.1 KB, 259 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »