Home

NHL 14 BE A GM rosters

This is a discussion on NHL 14 BE A GM rosters within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-06-2015, 03:35 PM   #641
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 14 BE A GM rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkitos84
Can you create more prospects for drafts players from europe fo exp : Nikita Makeyev,Mikhail Meshcheryakov,Kristaps Zile,Kristians Rubins,Oliver Felixson,Alfons Malmström,Mark Verba ,Daniil Veryayev,Dmitri Zaitsev,Otto Somppi,Fabian Zetterlund,Nikita Anokhovsky,Lukas Elvenes,Pavel Koltygin ,Ivan Kozlov,Artyom Minulin Kristian Vesalainen Igor Zenchikov Santeri Virtanen Adam Tilander Eero Teräväinen Elias Pettersson Mark Pavlikov Emil Oksanen Sami Moilanen
Can you say please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2015, 04:01 PM   #642
Banned

OVR: 18

Shogun has been kind enough to do the conversion for Microsoft users of a roster already in place.
Old 08-08-2015, 07:33 AM   #643
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can you create more prospects for drafts players from europe fo exp : Nikita Makeyev,Mikhail Meshcheryakov,Kristaps Zile,Kristians Rubins,Oliver Felixson,Alfons Malmström,Mark Verba ,Daniil Veryayev,Dmitri Zaitsev,Otto Somppi,Fabian Zetterlund,Nikita Anokhovsky,Lukas Elvenes,Pavel Koltygin ,Ivan Kozlov,Artyom Minulin Kristian Vesalainen Igor Zenchikov Santeri Virtanen Adam Tilander Eero Teräväinen Elias Pettersson Mark Pavlikov Emil Oksanen Sami Moilanen

PLEASE UPDATE PROSPECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2015, 02:05 PM   #644
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkitos84

PLEASE UPDATE PROSPECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was that so hard?

Anyways, way to go! Saying please was a great start but maybe, just maybe next time try saying please WITHOUT sixteen exclamation points as it insinuates a demand thus defeating the purpose of saying please in the first place.

Here's an example message for you. Feel free to use it as a template when creating your own! In fact I implore you to.

"Hi, you guys have done some amazing work on these rosters. I really can't thank you enough for the time & effort you have put towards them. Although, coming from Russia, I am heartbroken as to the exclusion of a number of Russian prospects including (Evgeny Evgenyov who won't ever make it to the NHL or out of Russia for that matter & of course Radislav Radislavov who will play 3 games in the NHL & who, on account of his unwillingness to back-check, will be sent to the AHL & subsequently refuse his assignment because he's "too good" to play in such an inferior league). If you could add these prospects & others I would be forever grateful & would probably give you a BJ if we happened to cross paths on our travels. Thank you & good day."

Sincerely, that douchebag who demands you to do things on the internet. xoxo
Old 08-18-2015, 10:10 AM   #645
Rookie

BHRangerfan... Ate you doing another update ?? Thought you were doing a roster update with all the faces in the games ? Instead if blank faces... (Symbol)...
Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2015, 12:54 PM   #646
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

Sorry for the absence, guys. I've just needed to shift my focus to other sports for a while (editing away at this roster for practically a year non-stop can get a bit monotonous). I'll get an up-to-date release out for you guys in the preseason, probably.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:11 PM   #647
Rookie

Icon5 Re: NHL 14 BE A GM rosters

Is it me ? Or has OperationSports removed Last Gen NHL from the forum lists ? I have to go into my arena and click on posts to access this page ???
Old 08-20-2015, 01:17 PM   #648
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyleafsdude
Is it me ? Or has OperationSports removed Last Gen NHL from the forum lists ? I have to go into my arena and click on posts to access this page ???
It is now a subsection of the "EA NHL Forum," under "NHL Legacy"

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »