Home

i know this is petty however...

This is a discussion on i know this is petty however... within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
i know this is petty however...

i have seen people with their avatar from ea sports world in lobbys on nhl09. they have their hats and all kinds of goofy stuff on them. i cant get the stuff i purchased to show up. i know this is stupid but i really like stupid incentives like that to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 01:28 PM   #2
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: i know this is petty however...

You have to link your gamertag with an EA Sports World persona through the EASW website. I'd give you more detailed info, but I don't remember where exactly you do it and I can't view EASW at work. It's probably under your personal options in your EASW account...
Old 05-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

ok thank you for your patience and understanding. i know that this is the furthest thing from being relevant in any way. thank you for not flaming me

im still just getting my naked guy. same hair and beard ect, no equipment. i must be doing something wrong

Last edited by pjpants; 05-19-2009 at 01:40 PM. Reason: im not smart
Old 05-19-2009, 01:47 PM   #4
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

Are youable to upload replays & such? If so your GT is already linked, so you're probably not updating your avatar in the right section. You have to customize your gear for that game and save, not just for your general EASW avatar... or at least that's how I remember it.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:02 PM   #5
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

I want to turn that crap off, and it is nothing against you personally, but I just don't give a poo about it. And more importantly it takes up a space on my screen so I cannot see what lines I have out sometimes or PP formations etc. I have no idea how you earn points or what they do, but I want to disable it from my game!

I have 43000+ points that you can have from me if you can get them to get rid of this in my game ha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 02:34 PM   #6
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
I have 43000+ points that you can have from me if you can get them to get rid of this in my game ha.
Not sure what you mean about being on screen over lines & such. I think he means the little picture that shows up when you're in a lobby or the EASHL dressing room when you highlight someone. I never noticed any pop-up message or anything during gameplay... if you tell me where it's at, maybe we can figure out how to get rid of it.

And I have 220,000 or so unused points (FIFA 08 gave them out like mad). I bought a propeller beanie, some 3D glasses, a bathrobe, and bunny slippers. What the hell else do you really need?
Old 05-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #7
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Lol, I wear that every day whether on a date or going to work.

And I mean like when you are playing online head to head. It puts the points you are earning along with the face at the bottom of the screen for you and your opponent. It is only during play stoppages, but it lasts too long and covers up line changes and strategies when taking face offs. Super annoying if you are someone that couldn't care less about it like myself.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #8
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

Ah, I see, must be really annoying. I don't play ranked versus, so I can see how I missed that...

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »