Home

Does anyone not use Washington, Boston, Pitt or Vancouver?

This is a discussion on Does anyone not use Washington, Boston, Pitt or Vancouver? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-06-2012, 09:26 PM   #41
Rookie

hogfanhw81's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Does anyone not use Washington, Boston, Pitt or Vancouver?

I never use Wash, Bos, Pitt, or Van. Nashville is fun to use and is solid defensively. I recently have started to like using Tampa Bay. If I want to try to grind out a win, I'll go with Dallas (who in real life is my favorite team).

I'm on PS3 by the way
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2012, 11:27 PM   #42
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

I'm raising my hand...

I've probably played close to 500 games since NHL 09 online and I've used the Blackhawks, and, well, that's it.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 04-17-2012, 09:31 PM   #43
Rookie

akacesfan's Arena

OVR: 0

I use Florida, and they're actually dangerous. I just blew out someone who was using Washington 5-2.

Year 1: 11-3 (7-1 MAC) W over NU in Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl

Year 2: 0-0 (0-0 MAC)

Last Game: 24-17 W vs. Northwestern in the Little Caesar's Pizza Bowl

NHL 13 - Columbus Blue Jackets

Year 1: 1-1-0

Last Game: 3-2 W @ Minnesota
Old 04-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #44
Rookie

Tommy Boy's Arena

OVR: 2

While I understand if your a fan of a team that is not so good and want to have an even chance or a just not a fan of a team but I have been a fan of both the Penguins and Bruins since I was at least 6 or 7 years old. For me I grew up in Boston and when I was young I saw the Bruins play the Penguins and the uniforms were similarish and that bred my lifelong diehard fandom of both of these teams and I used them when they weren't so good and never got crap for it but I ride the wave back up and all of a sudden I am junk for using them.

Usually I go over my brothers house and we play online 1 with a guest and we use primarily the Bruins and Penguins alternatley if we are playing very offensively we tend to use the Pens if we want to muck it up we use the B's. Oddly enough I hardly ever see someone use either of those teams the teams I see are Philly far and away the most followed by Chicago Detroit and the Rangers and I personally have fun with it because I hate everything Philly is(oddly enough except for Hartnell and Jagr for what he used to be to me) Detroit became a team that the Bruins have used as a measuring stick the last 2+ years when they do play and the Rangers and Blackhawks are cool because I love the uniforms and their tradition.

I just don't know why people complain so much I am 20-8-4 online playing almost exclusivley with my Bro and we never care who we play and in no way are we world beaters I just go online to have fun and play some good fun hockey and I almost always message the guy afterward and say good game or whatever and quite a few have sent friend requests a few times I didn't like the way the guy played but I never quit either and I/we have taken a few beatings most notably a 7-0 beating at the hand of one of the better people I have played online.

...I think I have strayed from my initial point which was don't worry about it play your game if your good you will win the majority of games regardless of the teams.

If we are not Boston or Pittsburgh we have used St. Louis, Nashville, LA(which was really fun as they are similar to Boston), Chicago, Detroit(which was suprisingly quick) Sarnia, Providence and the Leafs

Last edited by Tommy Boy; 04-18-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:51 PM   #45
Nak Muay

pslieber's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm all about the random team, setting up rivalries versus my opponent. My default, however, is the NYR.

Anyone looking for a good sim-style gamer, PSN: OrngeAlum

I'll play more regularly if I know I'll get good, non-exploit laden games.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »