Home

Canadian Pre-Order Question

This is a discussion on Canadian Pre-Order Question within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2012, 02:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Canadian Pre-Order Question

I just pre-ordered the regular edition of NHL 13 at EB Games in hopes of getting the 16 HUT packs. The employee told me that the bonus is only for the Stanley Cup edition. Is this true? As well, when do you get the code for the bonus? On your receipt or a separate card or in the sealed game itself? Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to spend the extra but don't want to NOT order elsewhere for other bonuses if EB Games only does it for the $79.99 version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Canadian Pre-Order Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinoboy50
I just pre-ordered the regular edition of NHL 13 at EB Games in hopes of getting the 16 HUT packs. The employee told me that the bonus is only for the Stanley Cup edition. Is this true? As well, when do you get the code for the bonus? On your receipt or a separate card or in the sealed game itself? Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to spend the extra but don't want to NOT order elsewhere for other bonuses if EB Games only does it for the $79.99 version.
I believe the multiple hut bonuses might only apply to the SC edition, I am not however positive on that. The EB Games product listing on their website should list what preorder bonuses apply to either edition of the game.

If you ordered online they will email you a redemption code when your product ships. If you ordered in store, your redemption code will be on the reciept when you pick up your copy. Make sure to check it however and enquire if you don't see a code on the reciept they can print one out for you when you pick up your copy, same with through their website, if they don't automatically send you a code hitting up customer support will get you taken care of.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:20 PM   #3
Rookie

Sweetness. Thanks.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #4
Rookie

Generic preorder question: do the codes ship inside the game or on a separate piece of paper that you pick up with the game that isn't inside the box.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »