Home

Sean Rammer Twitter AMA

This is a discussion on Sean Rammer Twitter AMA within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2014, 12:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Sean Rammer Twitter AMA

Hey guys I will continue to update while he is doing it, but Rammer is doing a twitter ask me anything. Here as some of the confirms that has come out of it..........OH also I asked multi times about being about to edit player overalls on next gen.......went unanswered.

"when I look at what other sports games are doing, I didn't feel it was the right move to port the text based LTL"

"will advanced stats ever be in NHL?” Something we're looking at for the future.how would you like to see it used?"

"what is the returning user bonus max in HUT this year” HUT info will come out soon. Thnx"

"Will custom music be patched in ?” No plans for it at this point."

"Can you use team arenas in HUT this year?” Yes"

"will you make any tweaks to the commentary” absolutely...what you've heard this far is only a small part."

"Will the United Center going to be in #NHL15 ?” We were unable to license it."

"aren't you guys also having a problem with the 12 player physics in it for next gen also?” Nope."

"Do we have an exact time the demo will go live on Tuesday?” We don't have an exact time."

"we tried to get all 30 goal horns."

"You said at E3 that you had 24 of 30 arenas licensed in game. Did that number increase between then and now?”Increased"

"unfortunately not...licensing all of those songs is not easy." -- Goal songs I assume

"will the crowd actually give momentum to the home team ?” No...don't want to give an unfair advantage to the home team."

"how do you feel about #FIRERAMMER circling around twitter?”Obviously not great but I understand the disappointment"

"what's the difference between the new dynamic cameras and the other camera views?” They have a left to right swing"

"Thanks for all the questions tonight...will do this again soon" -- next time he does this I will post it on here again.

Not much news but some interesting tidbits
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 12:45 AM   #2
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Sean Rammer Twitter AMA

That didn't help much. Thanks for posting though.

At this point we will just have to play it ourselves and see what is in. Word of mouth will really make or break this game. And they have quite the hole to dig out from in that regard because of how they've handled everything.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:08 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

He at least said this:

Rammer34: @Hallett_One9 Hut info still coming. EASHL is priority for us so it will definitely be back.

Hopefully its NHL 16 and not NHL 22 lol.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:18 AM   #4
Banned

twelveone's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNTTWD
He at least said this:

Rammer34: @Hallett_One9 Hut info still coming. EASHL is priority for us so it will definitely be back.

Hopefully its NHL 16 and not NHL 22 lol.
That's a typical EA business strategy, take something out that plenty of fans actually used often and try to repackage it 2, 3, 4 years down the road as something new. They are just taking a page out of the Madden playbook, pun intended. Thanks for posting the AMA though, it confirmed my suspicion of the UC not being in the game.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:24 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
That didn't help much. Thanks for posting though.

At this point we will just have to play it ourselves and see what is in. Word of mouth will really make or break this game. And they have quite the hole to dig out from in that regard because of how they've handled everything.

Yeah not a whole lot of info, I will keep an eye on it for the next few days and post here if he does another one. UC still looks good just no 100% exact
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 01:32 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelveone
That's a typical EA business strategy, take something out that plenty of fans actually used often and try to repackage it 2, 3, 4 years down the road as something new. They are just taking a page out of the Madden playbook, pun intended. Thanks for posting the AMA though, it confirmed my suspicion of the UC not being in the game.
2K has done the same thing with My Crew for Basketball. I think its returning for PS3/360 this year but not PS4/XONE.

I just hope when EASHL returns there will be new features and not the same old EASHL we know.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:12 AM   #7
MVP

canucksss's Arena

Sorry...but this guy should be let go from being part of NHL series. We need a new guy who understand the sports and has the passion to replicate the intense game of real hockey into consoles.
Old 08-25-2014, 02:20 AM   #8
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

I hate to really wish someone out of a job, but that might be what it comes down to. It's like a head coach with a team full of talent that keeps underachieving and is horrible with fan relations. At some point it becomes time for a change and hopefully it works out for all parties involved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »