Home

What Did You Think Of the First NHL 15 Gameplay Footage? (Roundtable)

This is a discussion on What Did You Think Of the First NHL 15 Gameplay Footage? (Roundtable) within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2014, 10:58 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
What Did You Think Of the First NHL 15 Gameplay Footage? (Roundtable)

After watching NHL 15's gameplay trailer, do you think it was a good idea for NHL to take an extra year to develop for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One?

Read More - What Did You Think Of the First NHL 15 Gameplay Footage? (Roundtable)
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 11:19 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
I'm so excited to play this game...unfortunately, I only play EASHL. If EASHL is not included on the PS4 version I will be sitting out this season. I'll wait till next year. It's TLOU & Destiny for me.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:24 AM   #3
Rookie

The reason I got an xbox one was because of nhl (well not completly true I'm addicted to video games but I have been looking forward to nhl the most). Loving the graphics especially the crowd, now this is what ea needed to show last year for living worlds cause they look great. However if game modes have been dropped like eashl I'm not going to be pissed but extremely disappointed. I don't care if eashl is a stripped down version, at least I have the option to play with my friends on a team. Sorta makes nhl feel like a different game all together. Anywho all in all can't wait to get my hands on it regardless.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:29 AM   #4
pissed, or parkinson's?

adayinthelife's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: What Did You Think Of the First NHL 15 Gameplay Footage? (Roundtable)

I think it was a great idea to take the extra year. Having said that, I doubt the timeline actually worked out like that considering the size of the NHL team, and the fact that they still had to do NHL 14 and all that came with it last year. Realistically, this probably only had slightly more time in the oven that it would've otherwise. Regardless though, hopefully that proved to be useful.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:50 AM   #5
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

I take rumors with a grain of salt, especially ones on Reddit. This time of year it seems everyone knows someone "of great importance" at EA who gives them inside information.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 12:48 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 1
Where is the gameplay trailer? This has already been shown. EA said that they would show actual gameplay not just highlights of the game.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:15 PM   #7
No Official License

Inhocmark's Arena

OVR: 4
HUT will be in it. Beyond the fact its a cash cow for EA, all the pre-order bonuses deal with extra HUT gold packs.

The EASHL drop would hurt, especially considering FIFA kept their version of it in the game last year.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:41 PM   #8
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: What Did You Think Of the First NHL 15 Gameplay Footage? (Roundtable)

This was a little bit of a sneaky article. We are supposed to see some real gameplay today according to an announcement, and this is just asking us to comment on that 2nd sizzle trailer from a couple days ago. If this was made by a poster and not an OS writer, he would have been warned if not straight out banned.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »