Home

Old 07-31-2016, 04:30 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Celebrations!

I wouldn't have been so upset about this if they said from the get go it's for EASHL, that explains the over the top ones....what gets me really mad is showing a trailer of the nhl guys doing it....false advertisement right there.....don't get me wrong it's not important to me enough to say no buy, it's just as an nhl buyer and player since 1991, they lied about this and I despise DISHONESTY. If it is in for everyone please disregard these feelings lol, I still haven't even seen proof or a source.
Old 07-31-2016, 08:17 PM   #10
Rookie

Samz555's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf1113
I wouldn't have been so upset about this if they said from the get go it's for EASHL, that explains the over the top ones....what gets me really mad is showing a trailer of the nhl guys doing it....false advertisement right there.....don't get me wrong it's not important to me enough to say no buy, it's just as an nhl buyer and player since 1991, they lied about this and I despise DISHONESTY. If it is in for everyone please disregard these feelings lol, I still haven't even seen proof or a source.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER4wTArh-hg

Go to 0:45 secs! usually these guys are pretty spot on... sucks to be deceived but hey at least GM is slightly better than last year
Old 08-01-2016, 02:41 AM   #11
Rookie

Caniac94's Arena

Pretty unbelievable that at least a handful of these are not available in other game modes outside of EASHL. I was genuinely excited when I heard about 40 plus new celebrations. I am so tired of these goofy, awkward looking celebrations we have now where my player suddenly stops on a dime, slightly leans back and pumps his fist a few times with a cheesy smile on his face. They get old fast. At least some of these new cellys are used in real life, which would be awesome to use in Be A Pro, GM Mode, Season Mode etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2016, 09:58 AM   #12
Rookie

Samz555's Arena

Worst part is they could easily (in my mind) put it in every other game mode in the player settings and have the Y button trigger...i think its an attempt to push people towards eashl...NOT GONNA WORK! Shouldve expected it and i get it...just is too bad for hardcore GM guys out there...
Old 08-01-2016, 04:28 PM   #13
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustinOverbay
Honestly all it takes is in like create a player or whatever, the option to "Set celebration finisher" or whatever like in fifa, and whenever you score a goal, hit triangle or Y or whatever and it does that one set celebration. Every play could be different, Kane one knee on the ice grab, Hossa bow like thing, Gaborik kissing gloves etc.
They just confimed to me when i asked them point blank on twitter what the deal is. I mentioned everything what everyone here has brought up and they said

"You can play in the NHL in Be a Pro"

"That's correct. The new celebrations are in EASHL and Be a Pro"

I just don't get it. You'd think they would update some of the new celebrations for every other mode. Even just the basic ones. I'm not asking for the Bautista bat flip nonsense. Just refresh them...smh
Old 08-01-2016, 04:47 PM   #14
Rookie

giantsharks's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz555
Saw all the new celebrations today and i was dumbfounded when i learned it won't be in GM mode.....WHAT? Could that be part of a patch!? Not a huge part but still adds a little something to the game!

Not ultimate customization if you dont put it in all game modes...
Where did you see this? THis is so crazy to me. Every trailer showed the NHL guys doing their celebrations and you can only do them in certain modes? Im dumbfounded
Golden State Warriors
Old 08-01-2016, 06:26 PM   #15
Rookie

Samz555's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsharks
Where did you see this? THis is so crazy to me. Every trailer showed the NHL guys doing their celebrations and you can only do them in certain modes? Im dumbfounded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER4wTArh-hg

go to 45 secs! this guy has been making NHL vids for a while so i'd think this is believable!

I do agree with you! we do see the NHL players do them...unless what im saying is utterly false, its false advertisement for EA...

PS: i thought to myself maybe they'll try to justify by saying it was captured in HUT with that player accidentally wearing his actual jersey but NO! its no even in HUT!....Or maybe its just EA trying to show from which player each celly is inspired by.. IDK im just dissapointed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2016, 04:17 AM   #16
Rookie

giantsharks's Arena

OVR: 3

Hopefully he only means the beta version only. I mean it would be ridiculous to have the Jagr salute and not be able to do it with Jagr, right? I mean its not the end all be all but c'mon....the Jagr salute finally is in the game.....and Jagr wont be able to do it.
Golden State Warriors

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »