Home

Clans in UFC 2

This is a discussion on Clans in UFC 2 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2017, 08:42 AM   #1
Rookie

CUnit3234's Arena

OVR: 0
Clans in UFC 2

I recently just learn of different clans in this game. Vegas MMA, BTT- Brazilian Top Team, RA- Ruthless Alliance, EK- Elite Kings, T4H-The 4 horseman. What others are out there and for what systems? (What is the advantage of being in one? Is it just good players stick together?). Opinions and thoughts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2017, 09:20 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Clans in UFC 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUnit3234
I recently just learn of different clans in this game. Vegas MMA, BTT- Brazilian Top Team, RA- Ruthless Alliance, EK- Elite Kings, T4H-The 4 horseman. What others are out there and for what systems? (What is the advantage of being in one? Is it just good players stick together?). Opinions and thoughts
I've just signed up to the EFC - a UFC 2 League - Noticed there are "Fight Camps" over there. Good idea as allows people to spar with each other and share tips etc. I guess there's the rivalry aspect too if that floats your boat!
Old 04-04-2017, 09:25 AM   #3
Rookie

CUnit3234's Arena

Clans in UFC 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimLeiper
I've just signed up to the EFC - a UFC 2 League - Noticed there are "Fight Camps" over there. Good idea as allows people to spar with each other and share tips etc. I guess there's the rivalry aspect too if that floats your boat!

What is EFC and how do you find leagues? Clans/leagues are new to me, so I don't know too much about them
Old 04-04-2017, 09:39 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUnit3234
What is EFC and how do you find leagues? Clans/leagues are new to me, so I don't know too much about them
EFC - Elite Fighting Championship

It's a player created league for UFC. I'm new to this as well so still finding my feet...

But I believe the idea is you get a fighter and use that fighter at Events they have every so often. People will trade or lose too many fights and no longer be able to use that fighter (within the tournament). Can get up to 5 different fighters in separate divisions if you're active enough.

There's also fighting style rules in place too. The guy who runs it was very helpful and just explained that the EFC is for players who want a more realistic experience. So won't see Tyson, Rogan or Bruce Lee at these events and there's some rules to the way you fight too.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:52 AM   #5
Pro

I don't see the point tbh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2017, 10:40 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeric
I think it's good, certainly for the more sociable gamers. None of my friends play the game so I enjoy being able to discuss the game with people who know more about it. That's he main reason I registered at here too.

Plus, as with all P2P games, there's always a section of the community who enjoy the game but dislike the cheese or how competitive it can be.

I've registered to similar things in the past but didn't bother afterwards. A lot tend to be inactive but if it's run well, it can be a lot of fun.

Maybe I'm just geeked out my head right now

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-04-2017, 10:58 AM   #7
Rookie

CUnit3234's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimLeiper
I think it's good, certainly for the more sociable gamers. None of my friends play the game so I enjoy being able to discuss the game with people who know more about it. That's he main reason I registered at here too.

Plus, as with all P2P games, there's always a section of the community who enjoy the game but dislike the cheese or how competitive it can be.

I've registered to similar things in the past but didn't bother afterwards. A lot tend to be inactive but if it's run well, it can be a lot of fun.

Maybe I'm just geeked out my head right now

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Operation Sports mobile app

Whatever can improve my game, that's the goal
Old 04-04-2017, 11:16 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeric
Camps (clans) have been around since the online leagues in Undisputed 09. A camp that would spar and improve the day of release and beyond. If you have the right guys to train and talk with, you could improve at a rate that blows 90% of the community out of the water. I remember the release of EA MMA where I did nothing but spar with Lemur, Fate, Mike, and other top guys in my camp. It was a blood bath. A week later I started playing ranked and went around 200-0 before my first loss.
Then there is a realistic camp aspect of it in leagues. We never had more that 10 guys, and we would spread out which weight classes we would fight at in leagues.

Last edited by Evil97; 04-04-2017 at 11:34 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »