Home

EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2016, 08:35 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread

there are recent reports that the ps4 version is unresponsive when pressing buttons 1 second delays and 2 seconds for transitions this couldn't be true surely. The xbox one version is said to be smoother offline and online,the report on ea sports forum said the ps4 delay was offline as well surely not.
Old 03-16-2016, 09:28 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Platform: XB1

Whats the bug? After moving up a weight class in career mode, I am not able to train for the first fight in the new weight class. it just sits on "WAITING" in the top left corner. Other menus are totally responsive, it is straight up just stuck on trying to change from "WAITING" to "CONTINUE TRAINING"

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Career mode

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? moved up a weight class from 170 lbs to 185 lbs

How often has the bug been reproduced? Every time I load the damn save! tried a hard reset on my XB1, quitting game completely, etc

Do you have video or a picture? Not at the moment but I can get one if necessary
Old 03-16-2016, 10:35 AM   #11
The Living Legend

LivingLegend's Arena

OVR: 14

Platform: PS$

Whats the bug? After moving up a weight class in career mode, I am not able to train for the first fight in the new weight class. Just sits on waiting, won't let me train won't go to the new fight.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? moved up a weight class from 185 to 205

How often has the bug been reproduced? tried leaving the console on overnight, tried resetting, restarting, putting the ps4 in rest mode. Nothing will make it move.

Do you have video or a picture? Not at the moment but I can get one if necessary
Chicago Blackhawks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2016, 11:13 AM   #12
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Buffer no longer announces the score cards for split decisions. He just announces that its a split decision.
Same, on ps4.
Can be recreated every time I have a close fight that results in a split decision.
No video at the moment.

EDIT: Just had first split decision in which buffer read off the cards, so idk what caused the issues.

Last edited by Don Jon; 03-16-2016 at 02:29 PM.
Old 03-16-2016, 11:40 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingLegend
Platform: PS$

Whats the bug? After moving up a weight class in career mode, I am not able to train for the first fight in the new weight class. Just sits on waiting, won't let me train won't go to the new fight.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? moved up a weight class from 185 to 205

How often has the bug been reproduced? tried leaving the console on overnight, tried resetting, restarting, putting the ps4 in rest mode. Nothing will make it move.

Glad it's not just me...
Old 03-16-2016, 12:02 PM   #14
Just started!

Platform: PS4

Whats the bug? At the end of every fight in career mode during Buffer's decision, my opponent's name will be shown as "Adams" when in fact I have never fought someone with that last name (besides the guy in training)

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? First noticed it after a couple of fights after finishing Ultimate Fighter

How often has the bug been reproduced? With every fight past Ultimate Fighter (with the exception of fighting Anthony Pettis)

Do you have video or a picture? Will try and get one when I get home later tonight
Old 03-16-2016, 02:25 PM   #15
EA Sports UFC Developer

Thanks for all the awesome and documented bug reports! Keep 'em coming. The thread has been put in the hands of our awesome gameplay QA team, and hopefully they can repro them here and we can try and fix them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2016, 02:15 AM   #16
Rookie

Thumbs down Re: EA UFC 2 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Platform: PS4

Whats the bug? Career mode keeps getting an error when I try to start my next fight and I have to quit the game. I was 4-0, so it's my 5th fight in career mode after ultimate fighter

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Career Mode

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Every time I go to do my next fight it's happening

How often has the bug been reproduced? Every time

Do you have video or a picture? No, but the error code says CE-34878-0

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »