Home

Clans in UFC 2

This is a discussion on Clans in UFC 2 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2017, 11:02 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Clans in UFC 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
Camps (clans) have been around since the online leagues in Undisputed 09. A camp that would spar and improve the day of release and beyond. If you have the right guys to train and talk with, you could improve at a rate that blows 90% of the community out of the water. I remember the release of EA MMA where I did nothing but spar with Lemur, Fate, Mike, and other top guys in my camp. It was a blood bath. A week later I started playing ranked and went around 200-0 before my first loss.
Then there is a realistic camp aspect of it in leagues. We never had more that 10 guys, and we would spread out which weight classes we would fight at in leagues.

Man if you're part of an online clan for a fighting game you really really need to get laid. I've played against these bums online and they are pretty cheese but but if that's how they do that's how they do I suppose. Got about a million better things to do then study a game non stop with a bunch of Virgins lol

There is taking the game seriously and then there's being part of ek or th whatever they're called

Last edited by XJoshGordon420X; 05-31-2017 at 11:13 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:06 AM   #18
Rookie

Lol buddy bro
Old 06-01-2017, 01:33 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJoshGordon420X
Man if you're part of an online clan for a fighting game you really really need to get laid. I've played against these bums online and they are pretty cheese but but if that's how they do that's how they do I suppose. Got about a million better things to do then study a game non stop with a bunch of Virgins lol

There is taking the game seriously and then there's being part of ek or th whatever they're called
I was referring to leagues first of all, where the cheese isn't allowed; but clans and camps out there in general, more power to them. That's the fastest way to get better. Second, I've been married for 12 years and have 2 kids. It's a hobby that I enjoy. Instead of watching netflix, I enjoy a good competitive video game. I love working out, playing with my kids, watching MMA, and playing MMA games and Smite. Maybe I should give it up and just concentrate on sitting around on Facebook and watching movies and TV shows like most people I know.

Last edited by Evil97; 06-01-2017 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-02-2017, 07:48 AM   #20
Rookie

CUnit3234's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil97
I was referring to leagues first of all, where the cheese isn't allowed; but clans and camps out there in general, more power to them. That's the fastest way to get better. Second, I've been married for 12 years and have 2 kids. It's a hobby that I enjoy. Instead of watching netflix, I enjoy a good competitive video game. I love working out, playing with my kids, watching MMA, and playing MMA games and Smite. Maybe I should give it up and just concentrate on sitting around on Facebook and watching movies and TV shows like most people I know.

Thank you! I'm married (7 years) with 2 kids and I do this a hobby also. I watch mma on tv, but nothing else interest me in tv. I work full time, play with my sons, play sports work out and play UFC 2. Gaming is my downtime from life. Lol. Glad someone feels the same way
Old 06-02-2017, 07:58 AM   #21
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Hobbies are to deal with boredom. They help. I dove into them because I quit drinking and needed to fill the time. I enjoyed games until I came out of a depression I didn't know I was in. (I knew I was somewhat, but had no clue the actual effect it had on my life.)

I will jump on the forums if I get bored now. I'm just waiting to go to work now. **** is just different. I don't even watch TV anymore at home. Just YouTube and pretty much 21 Pilots. Lots of music.

So if people want to immerse themselves, let them. People are just trying to cope.

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2017, 08:13 AM   #22
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJoshGordon420X

Hate when people say **** like this.
This is what you say when you suck at something.

I work 40+ hours and am working my way up but probably around 60k a year right now without outside income, I'm also a beginning part time streamer on TwitchTV probably 3-4 hours 4+ days a week. Aside from that I've began creating my own gaming YouTube content and upload it weekly well also avidly keep up with all things MMA as often as I can. I still get out for a social life and females are never an issue.

It's called being motivated to do a multitude of things with your life, I fill every day with as much as I can, playing games doesn't mean that's all you do.

Not everyone operates that way, but that goes with anything and anyone not just games and gamers. I used to be more lazy I'll admit it but I'm friends with Jon Jones and at some point I had to check myself.. when someone you know succeeds at that level it really pushes you to bring the best out of yourself. Everyone should do that. You can fit way more in your day than you think you can.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:26 AM   #23
Rookie

CUnit3234's Arena

Clans in UFC 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamduanejackson
Hate when people say **** like this.
This is what you say when you suck at something.

I work 40+ hours and am working my way up but probably around 60k a year right now without outside income, I'm also a beginning part time streamer on TwitchTV probably 3-4 hours 4+ days a week. Aside from that I've began creating my own gaming YouTube content and upload it weekly well also avidly keep up with all things MMA as often as I can. I still get out for a social life and females are never an issue.

It's called being motivated to do a multitude of things with your life, I fill every day with as much as I can, playing games doesn't mean that's all you do.

Not everyone operates that way, but that goes with anything and anyone not just games and gamers. I used to be more lazy I'll admit it but I'm friends with Jon Jones and at some point I had to check myself.. when someone you know succeeds at that level it really pushes you to bring the best out of yourself. Everyone should do that. You can fit way more in your day than you think you can.

What is your name on twitch?
Old 06-02-2017, 05:05 PM   #24
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
So if people want to immerse themselves, let them. People are just trying to cope.
Don't project your insecurities onto other people buddeh.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »