Home

Questions about career mode. Help wanted.

This is a discussion on Questions about career mode. Help wanted. within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Questions about career mode. Help wanted.

I have a few questions about career mode and Id hope some good OS members could help me out. I would really appreciate it.

1. Does League Mode (not master league mode) have only 1 league season? When i finish my league in league mode does the mode end? Or do I continue to season number 2? I ask this because I would like to qualify for the Champions league and Club world cup but I am not sure if I can do that in League mode.

2. Is the champions league, world cup, and Club world cup included in master league mode? I am really debating whether to begin a league mode or master league mode.

Once again thanks for any help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2014, 01:20 AM   #2
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Questions about career mode. Help wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinez4723
I have a few questions about career mode and Id hope some good OS members could help me out. I would really appreciate it.

1. Does League Mode (not master league mode) have only 1 league season? When i finish my league in league mode does the mode end? Or do I continue to season number 2? I ask this because I would like to qualify for the Champions league and Club world cup but I am not sure if I can do that in League mode.

2. Is the champions league, world cup, and Club world cup included in master league mode? I am really debating whether to begin a league mode or master league mode.

Once again thanks for any help!
Do a master league instead. In season mode, yes, you can play a second season and qualify for champions league, club world cup, etc..., BUT there are no transfers. Gets kinda boring IMO.

In master league, there is champions league, club world cup, transfers, youth team, national team management and more.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:40 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Do a master league instead. In season mode, yes, you can play a second season and qualify for champions league, club world cup, etc..., BUT there are no transfers. Gets kinda boring IMO.

In master league, there is champions league, club world cup, transfers, youth team, national team management and more.
Thanks so much man! That answers all my questions. Im having trouble picking a team id like to guide. Id prefer a very good or great team that is capable of winning the club world cup. Any suggestions?
Old 06-12-2014, 03:07 AM   #4
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Thanks so much man! That answers all my questions. Im having trouble picking a team id like to guide. Id prefer a very good or great team that is capable of winning the club world cup. Any suggestions?
Kinda depends on what option file (patch, if on pc) you are using and what your league preferences are. I'm currently using the Fire Patch on pc and it includes the Hyundai A-League, where I currently am about to finish my second master league season with Western Sydney. I just won the AFC Champions league and will be in the next club world cup.

After my participation in the club world cup, I plan on moving to a Liga MX (also included in the patch) club and have a crack at the Copa Libertadores
Old 06-13-2014, 01:11 AM   #5
Rookie

Sounds sweet! I keep starting Master league with a new team over and over. I want to pick a favorite team in the Premiere League but I can't decide between Chelsea, Man City, or the Spurs. I have a good option file with every league except for LIGA MX with real player names. I might just create my LA galaxy and put them in the Premiere League
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2014, 01:01 AM   #6
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Sounds sweet! I keep starting Master league with a new team over and over. I want to pick a favorite team in the Premiere League but I can't decide between Chelsea, Man City, or the Spurs. I have a good option file with every league except for LIGA MX with real player names. I might just create my LA galaxy and put them in the Premiere League
There's a couple option files around that include MLS or some MLS clubs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »