Home

PES 2017: Everything We'd Like to See Added

This is a discussion on PES 2017: Everything We'd Like to See Added within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-09-2016, 11:24 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
PES 2017: Everything We'd Like to See Added

With Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2016 being out for over six months, it’s time to compile our annual “PES Wishlist” for the upcoming release, PES 2017. After spending countless hours playing and scouring the internet, we’ve experienced the good, bad and ugly that PES 2016 offers. With eyes towards the future, let’s have a look at some key features we’d like to see added and/or improved upon for 2017.

Note – this isn’t an “end-all-be-all” list but rather a high-level rundown of some of common issues plaguing PES 2016 and where we’d like to see the game go in future iterations.

Read More - PES 2017: Everything We'd Like to See Added
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2016, 11:44 AM   #2
Rookie

tbennett54's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: PES 2017: Everything We'd Like to See Added

With creation, I would like if they add a "League Maker." Instead of replacing a league, we should be able to pick a country. So we could choose the US or Germany when making leagues.

Also, bring back stadium editor. I am getting tired of playing at the same stadiums during career. I know getting licenses is impossible, so let us create something that resembles White Hart Lane or the Etihad.

Get rid of regens that look and same names as retired players. It looks dumb and loses playable of career for me.

Last edited by tbennett54; 05-09-2016 at 01:45 PM.
Old 05-09-2016, 01:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
I have a hard time believing that Konami is going to devote the resources needed to make a game that can truly compete with FIFA. When you can't even get summer transfers done until November you're not doing it right. There is a decent game there, but it is way to clunky and limited when compared to FIFA. They need a huge step up in the editing features which are too time-consuming and didn't allow for nearly enough image importing. Personally I am underwhelmed with FIFA, when it compares to NBA2k and MLB the show, but PES isn't really offering an acceptable alternative at this point.
Old 05-09-2016, 03:41 PM   #4
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1
I think PES has the seed for something great. Online was the smoothest I've played this year, but hampered by other issues.

I think PES can win over a lot of disenchanted FIFA manager mode players by focusing on offline play first, getting the Fouls, Keepers, Animations and strategy depth down could win them a lot of sales.
Old 05-09-2016, 03:53 PM   #5
Rookie

adepoyu's Arena

What I miss the most in PES are gameplay sliders. These are the only reason I go back to FIFA when PES underachieves.

Konami doesn't have the time or even doesn't care to have the rosters done, but at least lets us users do it ourselves with option files. Please Konami, let us fix the gameplay for you as well and give us some sliders to play with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2016, 04:12 PM   #6
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

Please add, (If possible) a generic Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga. Its a pain in the *** having to create it myself. Bring back every stadium, (Including generics) that has been taken out the game since PES 2013. Bring back stadium creator, why was it removed in the first place? Real times of day, not just day and night and all four seasons, not just summer and winter. Real time lighting would be nice too. We should be able to download and save live rosters. Finally, only a small gripe but please do something about the majority of players in the game wearing generic cleats. Those things are eye sores. Footballbootsdb should help you guys with that.
Old 05-09-2016, 05:44 PM   #7
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

Ditto about Bundesliga. I get why you can't have licenses, but at least have the league. I would love for option files to be back. I think this is a much more fun game than FIFA. Gameplay is better, much more variety between teams. It is unfortunate that I have to spend a full day or two worth of editing to get the BPL in.

Make it easier to edit teams, along with fixing Defensive AI, Fouls, and GK, it will easily be the most fun game on the market. FIFA will still be an overall better game, but this game should be more fun.
Old 05-10-2016, 01:52 AM   #8
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25
Pretty good list. Hope Konami can actually do some of this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »