Home

The Golf Club 2 Launches on June 27 For PS4, Xbox One, and Digital PC - New Trailer

This is a discussion on The Golf Club 2 Launches on June 27 For PS4, Xbox One, and Digital PC - New Trailer within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2017, 08:15 PM   #265
MVP

ricky24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Golf Club 2 Launches on June 27 For PS4, Xbox One, and Digital PC - New Trail

Impossible to play a round online now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2017, 08:16 PM   #266
Banned

Re: The Golf Club 2 Launches on June 27 For PS4, Xbox One, and Digital PC - New Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky24
Hate to say it but I might be doing the same. It's just a principle thing at this point. I'm really getting tired of pre ordering games only for them to be slow loading or not even work at all because every mode is tied to crappy servers. I'll see how it goes tonight but if what I'm reading is true I'll be testing out Microsoft's refund policy.
They took my return even though I went just over the 2 hour limit, but I had to call the Microsoft Store Support.

Really bummed with just how poorly this runs on XB1. While RMPGAT has plenty of issues itself, they at least made a game that works. Having to connect their servers for every menu press is ridiculous.

There is no excuse for how poorly the game looks and runs when you compare what gameplay and graphics of EA's game. But then, I guess getting the gameplay down first didn't pan out so well for EA.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:24 PM   #267
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay D
They took my return even though I went just over the 2 hour limit, but I had to call the Microsoft Store Support.

Really bummed with just how poorly this runs on XB1. While RMPGAT has plenty of issues itself, they at least made a game that works. Having to connect their servers for every menu press is ridiculous.

There is no excuse for how poorly the game looks and runs when you compare what gameplay and graphics of EA's game. But then, I guess getting the gameplay down first didn't pan out so well for EA.
Need to get you one of them there fancy Scorpios I reckon

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-27-2017, 08:26 PM   #268
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

The game sure doesn't run or look poor on PS4. And to compare a small indie company to the size of EA and say no excuse it doesn't look as pretty? Come on man. You're entitled to your opinion but you're exaggerating with the negativity.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:34 PM   #269
MVP

ricky24's Arena

You guys are not getting booted off like every couple holes on PS4?
Old 06-27-2017, 08:35 PM   #270
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Need to get you one of them there fancy Scorpios I reckon
I may give it another look when Scorpio drops.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:36 PM   #271
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky24
You guys are not getting booted off like every couple holes on PS4?
Unforutnely. I'm confident it'll be fixed quickly. If it's this way in a couple weeks, then I'll be upset. It happens, super small company that came in with a $39.99 price tag. They've earned my patience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2017, 08:37 PM   #272
MVP

ricky24's Arena

I mean I'm fine with the graphics on Xbox one. They aren't the best but they look good. Game seems to run fine too. I just can't play because I'm losing connection every 4 swings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »