Home

Looking to collaborate

This is a discussion on Looking to collaborate within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-05-2017, 04:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looking to collaborate

I'm looking to collaborate or start a new venture with some partners. I'd like to bring a complete multimedia approach to your league. If having a radio show/podcast, youtube channel, and potential for an actual fanbase is something you are interested in, DM me. I'd love to see a true sim league get some airtime instead of this cheese competitive nonsense all the noobs have gone to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2017, 05:13 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Looking to collaborate

Quote:
Originally Posted by artofperfection
I'm looking to collaborate or start a new venture with some partners. I'd like to bring a complete multimedia approach to your league. If having a radio show/podcast, youtube channel, and potential for an actual fanbase is something you are interested in, DM me. I'd love to see a true sim league get some airtime instead of this cheese competitive nonsense all the noobs have gone to.
what are your ideas/goals ?
Old 10-05-2017, 05:36 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prilosec
what are your ideas/goals ?

I think my ideas are easiest if I break them into bullet points. But before I do that, let me explain the goal. For the past 5-7 years of Madden the sim community has been pushed aside to forums like OS and other smaller groups. Madden feels as though there is more money to be made in the competitive and in-game purchase areas (which is potentially true). I feel that they are missing out on a large community of sim players who are just as good. My goal is to create a fully immersive madden sim experience for commissioner, core users, fringe users, wait list users, and just fans outside the league. With 32 users, often the human component is lost in the OS forum or the week-to-week gameplay. What I would like to do is establish a focus on the user and the inter-workings of a sim franchise. Below are the basic ideas I would try to accomplish.

1. Create or better utilize a youtube channel with gameplay, highlights, and team/game/film breakdowns. Think the sim league version of ESPN type talking heads, highlights, etc.
2. Create or better utilize twitch for game watching. Game of the Week, Playoffs, Super Bowl, Rookie Draft. This is the "live coverage" area of the sim league.
3. Create or better utilize a podcast/radio show. User interviews, breaking news, speculation, trade rumors, etc. This is the area for friendly trash talk, news, and general league information.

I think these 3 things would help expand the sim community. I would love to shove how successful a sim league can be in EA's face.
Old 10-05-2017, 10:04 PM   #4
Pro

gameface1324's Arena

OVR: 11

I personally love where your head is at. I've often wanted to do some of those things but real life just doesn't allow me the time.

If you need a solid sim league to guinea pig, let me know.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2017, 01:06 PM   #5
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

Saw you joined our Discord--shot you a DM there.

RFF

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2017, 06:48 PM   #6
Rookie

MrPromax's Arena

OVR: 3

My league has been trying to do this for two maddens. I️ feel the same way OP. Currently I️ do a show for my league once a week. I️ go over scores, moves, potential practice squad gems, we even have a guy who mocks the first round (he’s pretty accurate). I’m not how to move it beyond that. But I’d be glad to help if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »