Home

Fatigue Slider Not Working All Of A Sudden?

This is a discussion on Fatigue Slider Not Working All Of A Sudden? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2017, 03:19 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Fatigue Slider Not Working All Of A Sudden?

I'm playing a game and have fatigue set at 80 and it seems like no one's getting tired. They're all staying blue, apart from if I get a big play with someone, he'll go to light orange. I've played with this same slider set before and it was working fine, and I know the other sliders are working, or I think, because I have holding at like 80 and I'm getting alot of holding calls, too many infact. Has anyone seen this with the fatigue slider?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 04:52 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Fatigue Slider Not Working All Of A Sudden?

Yea

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-19-2017, 04:57 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0

My game is acting glitchy wen the cpu passes the ball theres a hiccup rubberband effect n players a re twitching n I just got my *** beat 56 to 7 by the raiders I'm 9-2 n they r 5-5-1 they had 10 sacks I had 5 anyway 💪💪💪it was AWESOME to lose like that 😝😝

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-27-2017, 10:26 AM   #4
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

I was feeling that way as well. It seemed to be working great and then recently it's taking much longer for guys to fatigue.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:46 AM   #5
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

I think my fatigue slider is working, but it's weird I accidently deleted the game and had to re-install the game. Started to play the game with my sliders and the game felt way different and I wasn't getting the same results and I was using the same game save inside CFM. Something is really weird with this game..... It's like when you play it for awhile the game gets clogged up kinda like a PC after awhile and after you re-install and delete its like different. Im probably not explaining this very well, but I think u get my point. Lol

Playing:
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »