Home

Man these last 7 Most Feared are tough....

This is a discussion on Man these last 7 Most Feared are tough.... within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2016, 07:50 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Man these last 7 Most Feared are tough....

Literally took me about 6 hours to beat 7 of the MF challenges yesterday. I still have the last 2 to do. They are so irritating

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 11-01-2016, 04:52 PM   #10
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
Man these last 7 Most Feared are tough....

Basically all I use is one play to beat the CPU all game. A normal human opponent would stop it easy though

On the play the Tight End is almost always open for at least 5-10 yards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 11-01-2016, 05:21 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
Basically all I use is one play to beat the CPU all game. A normal human opponent would stop it easy though

Yea I saw you mention it in your other thread. I've resorted to using one play too. It's a strong flood out of shotgun. The WR running the out route is generally open and if he is covered, the TE in the flat is probably open. I just use that to work down the field. I have some difficulty when I get in redzone tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2016, 01:39 AM   #12
Madden Ultimate Team Hero

fredropro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger

Which play are you using Swamp

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2016, 02:52 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Finally finished the last MF challenge after about 10 tries to get my 89 Landon Collins. Three times I had the ball driving to score for the win but the CPU came up with either a fumble or INT. CPU cheats like crazy.

Here are some tips that I found to work great for me.

- Turn off accelerated clock, you will need the extra time.
- Use the suggested defensive plays
- For offense, I used the same mesh passing play almost exclusively. Look for the WR who runs an out route, if covered look for the TE or WR running a crossing route to the other side of the field. Almost every play, either one is open.
- If you find the receivers are covered, don't force the pass, just throw it away. The CPU will pick you off if you force the pass.
- Always cover the ball when running. The CPU blows up ball carriers.
- Don't call timeouts when the CPU has the ball near the 2 minute warning. The CPU will always run the ball under 2 minutes to milk the clock. You can stop these pretty easy by using run commit. If you stop the clock above 2 minutes, the CPU will pass to get the first down, which is very difficult to stop.
- Attempt FG on early downs. If the CPU calls timeout to "ice the kicker", either line up for FG and then call your own timeout or just QB kneel. If you call the timeout, it will cancel the "ice kicker" effect which makes late game much easier.

Hope this helps you out. I had to lose many games to figure this stuff out.
Old 11-02-2016, 08:33 AM   #14
Madden Ultimate Team Hero

fredropro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynefontes
Finally finished the last MF challenge after about 10 tries to get my 89 Landon Collins. Three times I had the ball driving to score for the win but the CPU came up with either a fumble or INT. CPU cheats like crazy.

- For offense, I used the same mesh passing play almost exclusively. Look for the WR who runs an out route, if covered look for the TE or WR running a crossing route to the other side of the field. Almost every play, either one is open.
- If you find the receivers are covered, don't force the pass, just throw it away. The CPU will pick you off if you force the pass.
- Don't call timeouts when the CPU has the ball near the 2 minute warning. The CPU will always run the ball under 2 minutes to milk the clock. You can stop these pretty easy by using run commit. If you stop the clock above 2 minutes, the CPU will pass to get the first down, which is very difficult to stop.
- Attempt FG on early downs. If the CPU calls timeout to "ice the kicker", either line up for FG and then call your own timeout or just QB kneel. If you call the timeout, it will cancel the "ice kicker" effect which makes late game much easier.

Thanks for the tips man

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2016, 10:22 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynefontes

I finally beat it last night to get my 89 rated Jameis. Probably took me a solid 25-30 chances between yesterday and the night before. I scored the winning TD with like 4 secs left.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2016, 10:51 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Well i've gotten 3 done and I think the tips from this thread are the only reason why, thanks everyone

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »