Home

Will you buy Madden 15 if the graphics aren't drastically improved?

This is a discussion on Will you buy Madden 15 if the graphics aren't drastically improved? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
View Poll Results: Thread title
Yes 53 58.89%
No 37 41.11%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-28-2013, 01:22 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Will you buy Madden 15 if the graphics aren't drastically improved?

I am Blind so I will be purchasing Madden next year
I just hope they add the Braille smart glass app for my smart phone.

Joking aside no I will not purchase Madden, for the simple fact everything done in next gen could have been put into madden on ps3 or xbox 360. At some point you need to hold a company accountable to meeting the expectations of next gen quality.
Old 12-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #50
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

until they fix the gameplay*, I will not be purchasing any future madden.

I will play my APF 2k8, where penalties actually work, where challenges actually work and are a huge part of the game where you have many many options of what you want to challenge based on situation. they are able to make a bigger difference simply with "Bronze/Silver/Gold and a few abilities than madden is able to in terms of players being individuals and playing like themselves.

until they add back in assistant coaches, add back in other countless things they have removed, I just am not interested. Working Sim Stats, I mean there are so many things above graphics, which right now are quite good, good enough for me at least.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:44 PM   #51

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Coming to the XB1 and PS4 they were telling us all the things they implemented were not possible on last gen consoles. Well with Madden 25 we got a better game but it was still mediocre and actually the same exact game at the core. Will I purchase Madden 15 if the graphics are not better ? I WILL NOT PURCHASE MADDEN 15 UNLESS ITS THE GAME WE ALL DESERVE. NO MORE EXCUSES. NO MORE THE HARDWARE CANT HANDLE IT, NO MORE WE DIDNT HAVE A FULL CYCLE, NO MORE 3 YEAR PLAN. THEY BETTER DELIVER ON MADDEN 15. IF MADDEN 15 IS NOT THAT GAME THEN IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN UNLESS THERES SOME MAJOR SHAKEUP FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. AND WHEN I SAY TOP IM TALKING THE SUITS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #52
Pro

Clappington's Arena

Lets be real here, EA sports is a joke graphics look like last gen on every sport game they have nothing will change at all. same half done job from EA sports.
Old 12-28-2013, 09:39 PM   #53
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I really don't think it looks as bad as other people.

Is it truly "next gen?" No. But it looks way better than last gen when using the zoom cam.

Just my opinion
Man I gotta agree with you on this one. I rented it on a whim and didn't expect to see much difference graphically but I was pleasantly surprised in the graphics especially the shading at night and in domed stadiums wich on current gen was terrible. I am also surprised by the improved gameplay and it has gotten more sim at least to me. I just hope EA continues with graphic upgrades and adds a ton to presentation. Also adding a realistic penalty system, and new animation system would send this game to a different level.But until I totally gain trust in EA I will do what I have been doing for years rent and if I like buy used...
Old 12-29-2013, 03:19 AM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk49er
until they fix the gameplay*, I will not be purchasing any future madden.

I will play my APF 2k8, where penalties actually work, where challenges actually work and are a huge part of the game where you have many many options of what you want to challenge based on situation. they are able to make a bigger difference simply with "Bronze/Silver/Gold and a few abilities than madden is able to in terms of players being individuals and playing like themselves.

until they add back in assistant coaches, add back in other countless things they have removed, I just am not interested. Working Sim Stats, I mean there are so many things above graphics, which right now are quite good, good enough for me at least.
you really just made me want to throw my Madden out the window, i'm tired of getting half product
Old 12-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #55
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

Just rented the game. Are Qb passing mechanics generic? No signature releases? I haven't seen any. Is this patchable?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »