Home

Game in progress glitch?

This is a discussion on Game in progress glitch? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2015, 07:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Game in progress glitch?

Anyone know how to load a game in progress? My game seems to like to freeze during extra points and it never loads the "would you like to resume your game" file.

I've tried lots of different ways to load it, but it just sits there trying and trying and never does. I end up having to delete the file and try and SIM the game to where I was.

I lost a brilliant performance last night, and it was the final straw.

Any one got a fix? Google was unhelpful
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2015, 07:20 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Game in progress glitch?

Don't believe there is a fix. If your ccm, even if you are able to reload the game when. Your do e it will go out of your career to the main menumber and wI'll not count. It is broken.
Old 06-14-2015, 09:16 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970
Don't believe there is a fix. If your ccm, even if you are able to reload the game when. Your do e it will go out of your career to the main menumber and wI'll not count. It is broken.
Another reason for me to buy M16 then. Just seems like a huge bug to not have fixed in over a year...

I can always SIM the game, but today again, I lost a 7 TD performance for the ages. I skimmed the game, just to advance to the next week, but even after 5 tries, all I could get was 4 TD and few interceptions.

Sigh
Old 06-14-2015, 11:45 PM   #4
MVP

I feel ya. Thought it was great that they brought it back. I have three kids so it is hard to get through a complete game at times. Then for it not to work and then for them to never bother fixing it. A big disappointment.
Old 06-15-2015, 10:04 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970
I feel ya. Thought it was great that they brought it back. I have three kids so it is hard to get through a complete game at times. Then for it not to work and then for them to never bother fixing it. A big disappointment.
Sorta makes me feel a little better, knowing its not just me. I was thinking something was wrong with my game in particular.

The other bug thats happened a few times is: the game is over and you hit, finish game, and it goes from the loading screen right to the main menu....

and it didn't save the game you just played and finished !

i did some testing, and it seemed to stop once I deleted all of my old autosave files (keeping just one file per CFM). Just weird and sad.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »