Home

Records you've broken in Madden 16?

This is a discussion on Records you've broken in Madden 16? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-14-2016, 11:53 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Records you've broken in Madden 16?

Finally broke most season sacks, not a real player though. 27 sacks on the season, mostly coverage sacks or shedding a block on a play action.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Old 01-15-2016, 12:49 PM   #34
Rookie

AshamanCarnage's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
If you are breaking multiple records then the difficulty needs to be increased and/or stop cheesing the AI.
I think his post was directed towards the people who have a list of the records they broke.

Btw, Getting 70+ yards is not being shutdown.
I guess someone should have told Denver's offense to stop cheesing and abusing the AI. They must have turned it up to All Madden for the Super Bowl against Seattle.

If you are consistently breaking records and winning the SuperBowl, yes you probably should consider upping the difficulty a little. I broke those two records (mentioned in an an earlier post) and got beat in the AFC Championship game. I didn't break any more rushing records but continued to put up good rushing numbers because...I am good at running the ball.
Old 01-15-2016, 02:18 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshamanCarnage
I guess someone should have told Denver's offense to stop cheesing and abusing the AI. They must have turned it up to All Madden for the Super Bowl against Seattle.

If you are consistently breaking records and winning the SuperBowl, yes you probably should consider upping the difficulty a little. I broke those two records (mentioned in an an earlier post) and got beat in the AFC Championship game. I didn't break any more rushing records but continued to put up good rushing numbers because...I am good at running the ball.
Relax man, I wasn't alluding to you; you don't have to get defensive. If you break the rushing yards in a season record it stands to reason that you made a lot of big runs that could result in TDs.

I was talking about the people who break different records each season and from different aspects of football (breaking the passing record, sack record, and rushing record the following year).

Now having said that, you may still be cheesing the AI. It depends on how many times you run inside zone from shotgun lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2016, 02:56 PM   #36
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiphos
I wonder if any player ANYWHERE has ever broken any of Jerry Rice's career records.

Looking at those just makes me tired...

I have a long term goal for my QB to break Favres yardage record, but it's so hard....have to throw 15 ish seasons at an average of 5k to get it...that's crazy.
Every madden my brother and I do a fantasy draft CFM. In Madden 25 he had Bridgewater and Calvin Johnson, I believe Bridgewater ended up in the top 3 for yardage and Calvin was extremely close to jerry's yardage record, but he retired and never got it. Had he played one more season he probably could've got it.

Same thing happened with Adrian Peterson, who retired like 400 yards away from the rushing title.

I took Manziel and he went the Brady route, good spot on the all time list but had multiple rings to his rival's (Teddy B) few. It was so much fun doing those, our SBs always went down to the wire, a few even hit OT.

Rice's records are insane.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Old 01-15-2016, 04:15 PM   #37
Rookie

AshamanCarnage's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Relax man, I wasn't alluding to you; you don't have to get defensive. If you break the rushing yards in a season record it stands to reason that you made a lot of big runs that could result in TDs.

I was talking about the people who break different records each season and from different aspects of football (breaking the passing record, sack record, and rushing record the following year).

Now having said that, you may still be cheesing the AI. It depends on how many times you run inside zone from shotgun lol.
My bad, I didn't meant to come off as defensive. Just trying to point out that on occasion breaking records just kind of happens.

Agree that if you are breaking records every season you may want to consider bumping he difficulty.
Old 01-15-2016, 08:56 PM   #38
Rookie

Where can I look up current records in the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-17-2016, 03:14 AM   #39
Rookie

steve115658's Arena

OVR: 9

Not counting records set while messing around on all-pro I've gotten the single season passing yardage record with a qb I drafted. He also threw 53 touchdowns but the quarterback who the Giants drafted threw 54 so I didn't technically break that record. Also set the single game rush record. Qb for hurt early and my hb just went complete beast mode... Only for one week though as he only finished the year with 1100 yards, which is pretty awful since like 340 were in one game
Season 3: 16-3 Super Bowl Champions
Minnesota Vikings
Season 4: Coming soon
Old 01-19-2016, 12:37 PM   #40
Just started!

I don't think anything about that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »