Home

No injuries are happening in my CFM

This is a discussion on No injuries are happening in my CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2017, 09:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
No injuries are happening in my CFM

I'm in year one of my cfm and I'm not seeing any user injuries happen and I've only see a few for the cpu. I'm playing the out of box version on ps4 with no updates or tuners and I've had the injury slider at 50,60,70,75 and no injuries are happening. I haven't changed fatigue at all, I have kept it at 50 the whole time. I've been doing a test franchise and played about 20 games with no user injuries occuring. I started the cfm with the Ravens with the pre-existing injures on and they do have 12 players on IR to start with, so I'm not sure if that is causing an issue or not. Anyone else having the same issue with the Ravens or a different team with the out of box version in cfm? I thought I remembered hearing about too many injuries happing when the game first came out. Anyone know a way to increase user injuries in cfm such as increasing or decreasing injury slider along with fatigue slider?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2017, 09:43 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: No injuries are happening in my CFM

It's because of the IR players and the injuries your team already has. There seems to be a cap on the number of injuries your team can suffer. Whatever is programmed under the hood only applies to actual live gameplay, as you will still see injuries if you simulate games.
Old 01-02-2017, 09:48 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: No injuries are happening in my CFM

Ok, well that's great

thanks,

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »