Home

Madden 18 wishlist thread

This is a discussion on Madden 18 wishlist thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-29-2016, 09:45 PM   #121
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 18 wishlist thread

I already posted in this thread a while ago so I won't mention the those.

1. Overhauled injury system. It would be great to also have injuries happen away from the football. My OL never get injured because they don't get tackled. Also it would be nice to have the CPU bring a player back from injury sooner.

2. Weekly wrap-up show. That tells you everything that happened during the week for example if a team re-signed a big name or decided to trade him away.

3. Bring back the mini games from the PS2 days and let us use that during the offseason in Franchise to train some players. Like training camp.

4. Better Stat tracking. I want to know who was the Super Bowl MVP etc.

5. Better CPU roster management.

6. Multiple presentation packages.

7. Better body types.

8. Improved running animations.

9. Ability to retire a players number once he retires. Also would be great if the CPU would do that as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2016, 11:56 PM   #122
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21
ok.

i agree that players should regress at different points but i find this a very good first stab at this. most athletes physically peak at age 27 so giving them a couple more years before the drop off starts is about right for a game. we shouldn't forget that most players start losing speed by around 24yo in RL.

keeping a players' AWR, INJ & PRC high is a realistic way of maintaining a players OVR in the game.
I don't agree most players start losing speed at 24. 24? I think not unless they have had a ton of leg injuries.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:20 AM   #123
Just started!

I'm gone put it like this madden 17 a good but I just wanna see more now here we go 1:I wanna pick my Captain in CFM I wanna see it on they jerseys to 2: ok it been long enough bring back the pro bowl 3: and it would be nice to have a story mode like 2k and fifa have 4: to the gear on the players I wanna where a pacifier mouthpiece and wear my towel the way I want it like in the back of me instead of the front and make it team color on breast cancer month pink and bring back Color visors please 5: ok now the gameplay to the line make the D line better make the move the o line from time to time make them reach out to the QB the Ball Carrier whoever I wanna see more effort make them get off of blocks to one person ran behind my player and he still was on his blocker... come on now lol make special defenders be they self like certain players don't always just play they zone if they see something they will Play out they zone and make a play on whoever and make my best corner follow the best receivers like Pat and now Josh do an based off they IQ they will play them different and I think it will be cool if like based on the coach you got def or off coaches I think they should help make good play calling based on the situation like smart play calling doe and back to the Def IQ I think certain middle linebackers should call out some plays like Ray Lewis use to cus he always Watch Film but with the decision to turn it on or off and make the CPU QBs more smarter please it be killing me to watch them get sacked to much or throw the ball away like all the time and running backs need to be better to like when CPU controlling them idk it's a lot but I know y'all can do it and oh yea make it more easier to get good players on MUT please
Old 11-30-2016, 11:25 AM   #124
Just started!

I like the Ps2 training camp����
Old 11-30-2016, 11:36 AM   #125
Just started!

I wanna see the collisions more realistic like make them get hit hard some people don't fear catch it on PR when a player running right at the and he still don't get smacked start making them so real dat the helmet will off like it did on PS2 remember y'all??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2016, 08:32 AM   #126
Rookie

I would love to see more impact on hiring a coach. My thoughts were:

Coaches should have some sort of discipline continuum. For instance, coaches like Bill Belichick would have a high discipline trait, which would translate to all players on the team having the "Disciplined" trait. However, losses would more negatively affect their confidence (like when tough coaches start to lose their locker room). Likewise, there could be coaches that have a low discipline trait, the so called "Player-Coaches" that keep a looser locker room. They would have more of a confidence boost per win, but many players would drop to undisciplined.

I also would like to see certain coaches immediately raising the DEV trait of certain positions. Bruce Arians is the so-called QB Whisperer, so all QBs on his rosters should automatically have SS Dev.

I would also like to see certain trainers have an effect on the Physical traits, like you could hire a trainer that specializes in strength development (and so cuts the cost of raising the strength attribute, but perhaps at the risk of injury). Other trainers maybe move the regression year back to 28 or 30, but maybe have slower gains over the course of that time.

There are multiple other options as well that could stem from this, but these were just the initial thoughts I was having as I went through a coach hiring process on CFM.
Old 12-06-2016, 08:50 AM   #127
Rookie

So far what I want to see in 18 is as follows:

1: nerfed stats for sim/force/CPU games (or something along those lines) we had a user go on auto this last season for the last 9 games for personal reasons and his rookie DE went from not on the rookie of year list to completely jumping everyone and winning DROY passing my CB (yes I'm salty) but that sim stats get outrageous
2. Defender assignments
3. I would like to see the scouting enhanced for draft classes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2016, 03:21 PM   #128
Just started!

gp409's Arena

- Better scouting: Id like to be able to draw my own conclusions on a player rather than being force fed accurate information. Maybe just a summary of college stats alongside pros and cons. More stories and more information in basic.

- I would like an option to be able to practice situational football in free practice like, 2 min drill etc or even just be able to practice a drive. Also practice field goals.

- Outside stories affecting current players development like it does to draft prospects and injuries affecting ratings.

- Ability to work way up as a coach

- Easier to create custom playbook, ie sorts a gameplan and audibles out for you originally

- Better opponent scouting

- Option to activate high effort plays; on a big 3rd down increasing stats and aggressivness of players while lowering awareness and IQ for less experienced players. Ie on an important 3rd down towards the end of the game being able to activate it. If it pays off and you get the stop carry a bit of momentum if you fail you lose some stats and fatigue for the next few plays .

- Further kit customisation

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »