Home

Is it possible to control every teams roster through out the entire season?

This is a discussion on Is it possible to control every teams roster through out the entire season? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Is it possible to control every teams roster through out the entire season?

Please help on this. Is there a way I can control all player movement for every team? I want the rosters of each team to be identical to their real life counter parts. If I have to control all the teams to be able to do this. Thats fine with me. Is it even possible to control all teams? I only intend to play one season. Any help would be appreciated. I am not going to buy the game unless this is possible as I can't stand inaccurate rosters. Thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 12:21 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Is it possible to control every teams roster through out the entire season?

Dude!! I am the same way, i cannot stand rosters that are not accurate. I have the game right now and I barely play it because of this reason only. I read in one of the forums you can retire your coach in offline cc (franchise) and then join another team, edit their roster, then retire and do it for another team. The only and VERY bad thing about this is that every week it changes. So lets say you make Brandon Weedon to be your starting QB, then you retire and join another team to fix their roster, then you play that week in the game; the following week, the cpu will automatically make changes. THIS SUCKS!

I JUST WANT TO CONTROL ALL TEAMS MYSELF!! HELPPPP
Old 09-06-2012, 05:23 AM   #3
Banned

Plunkett's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynin727
Dude!! I am the same way, i cannot stand rosters that are not accurate. I have the game right now and I barely play it because of this reason only. I read in one of the forums you can retire your coach in offline cc (franchise) and then join another team, edit their roster, then retire and do it for another team. The only and VERY bad thing about this is that every week it changes. So lets say you make Brandon Weedon to be your starting QB, then you retire and join another team to fix their roster, then you play that week in the game; the following week, the cpu will automatically make changes. THIS SUCKS!

I JUST WANT TO CONTROL ALL TEAMS MYSELF!! HELPPPP
Trade/Release Colt McCoy, and Wallace sign two back-ups that rated lower then Weeden and adjust the depth chart the cpu will keep it for the rest of the season. This also works with Seattle, Miami, and the Titans. You just have to release/trade Matt Moore Matt Flynn Matt Hasslebeck and sign guys rated lower then Locker, Tannehill, and Wilson to replace them. Remember to adjust the depth chart and give them team 3 healthy QBs.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
Pro

indcolts18288's Arena

OVR: 2
U can join another team after u retire on the same file?
Blackhawks fan
Old 09-06-2012, 09:21 PM   #5
Banned

Plunkett's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by indcolts18288
U can join another team after u retire on the same file?
If you stick to the cpu coaches yes, select create a new character once you retire go to active coaches. Create yourself after you finish making roster moves for the cpu, and wait until the 4th week of pre-season once the cpu has cut-down to 53 that way it wont reverse your changes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 10:50 AM   #6
Rookie

Just so I get this straight, there is no regular old season mode ?
Old 09-15-2012, 10:58 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

I play just one season, every game for every team, i wont buy this Madden for the first time because I can't control the rosters. Your loss of $60 EA. I'm using my M12 with M13 rosters, sticking it to the man.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #8
Rookie

This sucks !!!!!!!!!!!! That is what I do, and now I can't. Terrible

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »