Home

Actual Madden 13 Roster Ported to Madden 12 (XBOX 360)

This is a discussion on Actual Madden 13 Roster Ported to Madden 12 (XBOX 360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 12:45 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Actual Madden 13 Roster Ported to Madden 12 (XBOX 360)

This truly is a spectacular find mustang. Well done man, well done.. I thank you for enabling me to enjoy M12 until either they fix M13 or M14 is released.

I don't really know how hex editing works.. Are you just cut/pasting the code or are you decrypting it to be able to read and then making changes? If its the latter, would it be possible to edit the ratings in the hidden careerroster that M13 uses for CCM on the computer, then load it back up? I've been able to get that careerroster open on my computer, I just don't know how to decrypt it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 12:58 AM   #82
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
dhsmustang, hope you don't mind...

Here is an update to the exported rosters from dhsmustang. All trades and players added are on their new teams. So if a player was cut and the signed off waivers to a new team he is on the new team. Also dropped a few, Ocho Cinco, Aaron Berry, Kalil Bell. If the pleyers were cut, designated to IR and not signed by a new team I left them on the squad. So this is a official 75-man roster to start your Franchises with.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hrpfmkzk0ktm5dh

I will be working on a 53-man roster with practice squad in the next few days, but as long as people want edits to this one
I will go back. 100% credit goes to dhs for this huge breakthrough.

Depth charts have not been updated, I did run through the QB's real quick so Weeden, Skelton, ect are starting...
when you go to do depth charts don't forget my Steeler changes

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 08-30-2012, 01:14 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 2

This is incredible.

Seriously - one of the best discoveries in Madden history. I'm ecstatic about this.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:19 AM   #84
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Good work, tested it out, and it seems to play just fine...RG3 runs and so will Luck...Luck has incredible touch. Not seeing any blocking issues or anything. Didn't even have to adjust my sliders.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:39 AM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA13JT
This is incredible.

Seriously - one of the best discoveries in Madden history. I'm ecstatic about this.
I agree...Now I can play this and not play this crap called Madden 13...I don't even recognize that game, lol...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 06:44 AM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cl34v4g3
I don't really know how hex editing works.. Are you just cut/pasting the code or are you decrypting it to be able to read and then making changes? If its the latter, would it be possible to edit the ratings in the hidden careerroster that M13 uses for CCM on the computer, then load it back up? I've been able to get that careerroster open on my computer, I just don't know how to decrypt it.
There was no decryption done here. I copied some of the code from a Madden 12 base roster into the Madden 13 roster and it worked.

I have been looking into hex editing players. The first thing I need to figure out is the hex location for player definitions. Like say you update RGIII's speed to 99. I need to figure out the exact location within the roster where his speed is stored. Once I get that figured out, the decryption part wouldn't be too bad.
Old 08-30-2012, 06:56 AM   #87
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3

What about player potential in franchise? Since 13 doesn't have a player potential rating, how doe that translate over?
Old 08-30-2012, 06:57 AM   #88
Rookie

Despite what EA has said, I think that all players have the exact same attributes as Madden 12

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »