Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-06-2012, 10:20 PM   #817
Pro

yanks126ws's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

I started to make a list of Portrait Id#'s from Madden 10 and Madden 12. This might make it alittler easier finding the portrait id#'s when converting the older rosters since they tend to become random when using the roster converter ( My list is far from perfect and has alot of duplicates but it should help).

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?7dy9n7c34bha486

Also,if anyone could pm me how to convert Madden07-09 I would really appreciate it ( Mine keep freezing in Play Now Mode/ Player Management)!

Last edited by yanks126ws; 11-06-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:47 AM   #818
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Xan or anyone for that matter, quick question. Is there any way to expand the number of players you can globally edit at one time? Again, I know this tool is specifically for Madden and because of it the limit is somewhere in the range of 2100. Of course I'm using this for NCAA and there are 120 teams with 65-70 man rosters. So, the number is way more than 2100. Is there a way to expand the number?
Old 11-07-2012, 11:56 AM   #819
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sorry folks - between work on the lil one, I've had to step away a bit. That said, I'm working on a generic editor that can easily be used for different Madden versions and NCAA. I'm adding features to give some of the benefits of a custom editor, but its taking a lil time - will let you all know when its ready!
Old 11-07-2012, 12:25 PM   #820
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol
Sorry folks - between work on the lil one, I've had to step away a bit. That said, I'm working on a generic editor that can easily be used for different Madden versions and NCAA. I'm adding features to give some of the benefits of a custom editor, but its taking a lil time - will let you all know when its ready!
Xan, we know and believe me, know one blames you for your time away. Take care of home first as always. Hope your lil one recovers fast...I have 3 of my own and a grandson so I know how troubling and worrisome it can be. Stay strong and I wish nothing but goodwill for you and yours.

Can't say I'm not excited about the "generic editor" though...I'm drooling with anticipation.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #821
Pro

OVR: 6

Ryan Clark's hairstyle is wrong what raw data values do I give to get him his correct hairstyle in real life???

PGHE - PNEC - PUHE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2012, 05:57 PM   #822
MVP

OVR: 0

I'm at kind of a loss here gents. So this editor can be used for Madden 12/ NCAA 12 franchise and dynasty, but NOT for Madden 13 CCM franchise correct?

I just read the post from Xan stating that he is working on a generic editor for both Madden and NCAA. So once again, this works for nearly all versions besides the 13 versions of these titles right?
Old 11-07-2012, 08:48 PM   #823
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
It works for NCAA 13 too.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:39 PM   #824
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
I'm at kind of a loss here gents. So this editor can be used for Madden 12/ NCAA 12 franchise and dynasty, but NOT for Madden 13 CCM franchise correct?

I just read the post from Xan stating that he is working on a generic editor for both Madden and NCAA. So once again, this works for nearly all versions besides the 13 versions of these titles right?
You can use the editor to change and adjust rosters for M13 and then use those rosters in CCM. You just can't edit aspects of CCM.

From what I've been told the file for ccm appears to be encrypted. So unless you know how to decrypt files.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »