Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2012, 12:43 AM   #257
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

so ive extracted my ccm file that was from week 1 of the regular season to .mc02 file but nothing shows in the editor what am i doing wrong?
Old 09-30-2012, 01:06 AM   #258
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
so ive extracted my ccm file that was from week 1 of the regular season to .mc02 file but nothing shows in the editor what am i doing wrong?
M13= Only "play now roster file" (no ccm)

M12= "play now" roster file,and "Franchise" file.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:55 AM   #259
Rookie

OVR: 1

i have i really good lead to what EPAV is for....

if u notice charles woodson, patrick peterson, carson palmer and matt lienart are all 14; well all these players have a TD celebration, the Heisman. i know because im a Raiders fan so i have had carson, matt, and charles on my team and i just checked out the raw data for patrick and he also has EndPlay_Heisman in one of his fields. same goes for all the guys listed at 44 mathis, james, etc. they all have EndPlay_SteveMcNair. so im assuming that EPAV along with the EndPlay_ fields are responsible for TD celebrations. all other guys listed have a unique celebration like lights out, river dance, discount double check, etc....

will be conducting a test to see if this theory holds up, ill let u guys know...
Old 09-30-2012, 09:48 AM   #260
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
To import your draft class... where am I going in the reader? Is it under actions and draft?
Yes, it's under "actions" then "import draft". I edited players skin tones and color and also took out a few player portraits and my file never froze or crashed. The only thing I can't do is scout rookies but everything else is fine.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:44 AM   #261
MVP

OVR: 16

Xan, Can you look at the Draft Class issue?

Here is the export from my NCAA Import, works perfect no editing;

http://www.mediafire.com/?i1aht353rb5524c

and here is the draft class I started editing, I have not changed and Skin Tones, Positions,ect. The only changes I have made are Ratings, Names/Height/Weight/College. But everytime I load the franchise it freezes on the loading screen;

http://www.mediafire.com/?398x86cd9caae5i

If anyone else wants to look at it feel free, seems like it's one of the only issues we have left. Roster and Schedule edits are working fine, just not Draft edits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2012, 11:16 AM   #262
MVP

OVR: 16

I just opened the .csv files and the one I edited has all the fields in Alphabetical order, not sure why it changed or if that matters just reporting. I am currently putting all the fields back according to the NCAA Import and will try to get the edited one to work.
Old 09-30-2012, 11:26 AM   #263
Banned

OVR: 3

Has anybody figured out how to copy selected players from one roster to another? I don't want to have to create a bunch of players.
Old 09-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #264
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Can someone here make a 2009 nfl roster with the players portraits please using the hex editor? Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »