Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2012, 11:40 AM   #657
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

If someone could post a file, I can take a look at it.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:17 PM   #658
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol
If someone could post a file, I can take a look at it.
Here's my CCM file from M13....when I tried to load it, it comes up blank.......regular rosters load w/ no problem

http://www.mediafire.com/?bdj159atl4k5md3
Old 10-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #659
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks. Either the data in the MC02 is encrypted ( most likely ) or its a completely different format. Assuming it is encrypted, unless someone knows how to undo that, there is nothing I can do with it.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:25 PM   #660
Rookie

Quote:
Thanks. Either the data in the MC02 is encrypted ( most likely ) or its a completely different format. Assuming it is encrypted, unless someone knows how to undo that, there is nothing I can do with it.
Ok cool, thanks for looking at it
Old 10-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #661
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Is it possible for me to convert Madden 13 rosters to a Madden 10 roster? I just want to do that.
I want to do it for 07-11 (son currently playing 11) lol haven't gotten an answer yet. Hoping

Last edited by TreFacTor; 10-21-2012 at 02:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 06:46 PM   #662
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
I would not think that they would do something drastically different with CCM.But, it is EA, and I'm no programmer LOL.What can be done,is player and coach xp can be modded,but only if they are created. The stock player and coach can't be done.I was testing some files for a guy at 360haven,and he could find the players xp within coach mode,but changes would not stick. Obviously items and locations can be found.So maybe armed with that info,something will spring to mind.Sounds like maybe a checksum deal.But like I said,I'm no programmer.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:12 PM   #663
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

Hey X, I was thinking about this during class. Could we get like a Fill Roster feature? What do I mean? Say I'm in the offseason, after the draft. I am at thr reorder depth chart stage, the last stage before the computer adds UDFAs. Instead of waiting for the UDFAs to come in and delete players out of the FA pool, can I get a feture that assigns Free agents to teams to fill up the roster, so UDFAs are not even created. It could br set up like:

Overall: 55-70 (It would be two blank spots where 55 and 70 would be, and I would type in the overall I want. So all players between 55-70 in Free agency would be randomly assign to a team. It could be 60-80, or what ever the user types in.)
Positions: QB yes
RB yes
FB yes
Bla...
Bla...
Ect...
K no
P no
This above could be set up similar to your Copy To function. I choose what positions I want randomly assigned. Say I wanted all positions except K and P to be put on a team, I just go down to K and P and click no. Or say I only want RB, WR, and CB to be put on teams. I would have only yes by those positions.

I think this will help in franchise during the later years because UDFAs delete people, thus eliminating depth.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:19 PM   #664
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8

Hey Xan, trivial I know, but any chance a homestae drop down could be added to general tab?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »