Home

2013 NFL Draft Roster

This is a discussion on 2013 NFL Draft Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2013, 02:14 AM   #657
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 2013 NFL Draft Roster

updated file is up on the first page with all rookies finally Rerated! now back too doing all the little things and adding players again guys, Enjoy!
Old 05-05-2013, 02:27 AM   #658
Rookie

OVR: 0

I can help out with these if need be. I'm getting familiar with the editor and have Horizon/Modio and everything required.

I was planning on doing my own set of rosters, using this file as the base, but tweaking the ratings so that they're a bit more conservative and realistic. Less 85-90 rated players, accurate ratings that actually reflect depth chart position (no backups being better than starters in real life, no older players rated too highly, free agents rated too high, etc.) and such.

Is that something you guys would be interested in doing with this project at all? I'm going to do this for my own personal use anyway, so I figured I'd ask and see if I could just do it for these rosters.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:25 AM   #659
Rookie

Relax's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
updated file is up on the first page with all rookies finally Rerated! now back too doing all the little things and adding players again guys, Enjoy!

Checking out now man! Thanks.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #660
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
hey guys just wanna say first off if there is anyone who doesnt like this roster and i kno there will be, i have np with that everyone has their preference and i respect that but please ive seen over on another thread someone bashing my roster which i have stated is still a big work in progress please just if u dont like it please just dont bash me cause of it id rather u message me if u really feel the need to bash me for somthing im doing for free and for just the love of the game and for everyone elses love of the game, as u can see by my logo football is not my number one sport so if ratings or anything are off please i dont mind suggestions at all and def agree with most of then if somthings off, but theres just no need for the unsportsmanship and just talk trash about me cause someone elses.is.better, thankx, now with that aside with everyone who follows my work or just even tried them thank you all u guys push me to do this more every day and as far as an update should b available in about an hour or two sorry for the delay again guys
don't worry about the haters, rosters are always going to be subject to scrutiny and its crazy how ungrateful some people can be.

Thanks for the update and keep up the good work...
Old 05-05-2013, 11:36 AM   #661
Rookie

Quote:
Don't have my Xbox here because I left it at home while I am at school but you said all rookies are rerated now, does that mean you added all the rookies to each team because on the 1st page it says that you added all rookies from the first 3 rounds?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2013, 11:40 AM   #662
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Omega, once you are done creating the rookies and editing ratings, are you gonna do the cf look alikes for players in your roster or are you gonna do that after you do the depth charts?
Old 05-05-2013, 12:29 PM   #663
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by accamando
I need help with same because the instructions here don't apply to MAC. I tried to use them but said not compatible with MAC. HELP!
Since nobody responded to this, am I to assume MAC users are screwed on roster updates?
Old 05-05-2013, 03:38 PM   #664
Rookie

jsixberry's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by accamando
Since nobody responded to this, am I to assume MAC users are screwed on roster updates?
I'm not a MAC user but im assuming there has to be a video on youtube or something... just look up modio alternatives for mac... theres gotta be something for them. good luck

Last edited by jsixberry; 05-05-2013 at 03:40 PM. Reason: forgot to quote...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »