Home

FBG Rated rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on FBG Rated rosters for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2013, 08:34 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I'm using the 360 version of these rosters and I have no issues running the power o or any run play. It plays out pretty realistic
maybe he had Keller (post injury) blocking lol.
I haven't played enough games to confirm or deny your statement yet (On default rosters everyone blocks good), but glad to hear running plays out well for you.

Is there or will there be any way to play game(s) with another OS member using the rosters? Would I have to join a lobby or something?

Last edited by caballero; 09-05-2013 at 08:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #82
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveman84
Yes it will affect all of the things in the game but we are working on the F/A's also so that there stats will be effected also and changed to what the site has. Yes it might be interesting to see what it all will effect for multi seasons but we hope to have that all worked out before the full release of the roster.
Well, this (to me) is as big as the on the field gameplay, so THANK YOU GUYS for making sim stats / offseason related gameplay a priority as well...

I just keep coming up with things that the AI might bork out over, and the number of sub 75 guys is something I HOPE is tied to a ratings curve, as opposed to an "absolute" tied to a number...

Should make for some interesting testing!

Looking VERY forward to the results!

Regards
Old 09-05-2013, 12:02 PM   #83
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

OVR: 3

I have been having good games with these even on just all pro default. I noticed that the running backs for some reason are really slow. I am wondering if the acceleration needs to be higher. I played against Adrian Peterson and when he would get the ball he would just pause or move slow never really accelerate. When I tried it with demarco Murray same thing happened. I would hold sprint and never get a boost. I also used xxkid sliders too. Does threshold maybe need to be lower then?
Old 09-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #84
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcher2332
I have been having good games with these even on just all pro default. I noticed that the running backs for some reason are really slow. I am wondering if the acceleration needs to be higher. I played against Adrian Peterson and when he would get the ball he would just pause or move slow never really accelerate. When I tried it with demarco Murray same thing happened. I would hold sprint and never get a boost. I also used xxkid sliders too. Does threshold maybe need to be lower then?
You can experiment with the threshold. Let me what you find!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #85
Just started!

OVR: 0

Just played a trial game with All-Madden and a speed Threshold of 10, 6 min quarters. I was MIN vs. WASH. Ponder threw Ponder-like (185, 1 td, 3 int), and RG3 was solid (257, 1 td, 0 int). I ran for 101 with AP and ended up losing 21-24 because Ponder can't throw.

Just want to double check, but you ARE working on NCAA re-rated draft classes with the right ages? If so, for how many years? and taking down the FA's stats as well? Thank you so much, this stuff is amazing. I'd love to help re-rate if you need it.

-Walkie
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #86
MVP

OVR: 19

I was skeptical at first when I first loaded these rosters.
I started a game and noticed that the Patriots were rated 67 and Washington rated 65.
But man, I saw things in this game that made me smile. This was the first game where defensive pass interference was called and they got it correct.
I saw players going for the strip of the ball while tackling. I saw QBs throwing the ball away.
the run game was toned down. the defense was more responsive. I saw hard hits. Gronk got hit hard twice and dropped the passes. RG 3 fumbled while trying to spin away from a tackle. I hit him at the right time and boom.

The best one was how Washingtons ss jumped a passing lane. Really jumped a passing lane for an int. nice and realistic animation.

The game was all field goals. 12 to 6 final.

Dont know if this was a one game anomaly but I was very impressed.
I think Ill be starting a franchise now.

GREAT JOB!!!
Old 09-05-2013, 02:14 PM   #87
Rookie

koebsual's Arena

OVR: 4

These are not done yet correct? Will be using these when done.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:49 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebsual
These are not done yet correct? Will be using these when done.
No there not done yet we are hoping to get them done by Sunday.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »