Home

Madden 25 Auto-Sub

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Auto-Sub within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2013, 12:40 PM   #137
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 Auto-Sub

I've had no problems with any O-line, WR's or HB's and I'm pretty sure on D-line missing late in the games I've played or the on-line sim league I'm currently running, however I will inquire about the DE's with my guys and pay close attention in my next three games. We start week four this week I do spend a lot of XP's on fatigue for my team. If you give it a good evaluation with some detailed feedback it would be helpful I'm all about making the game better.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:54 PM   #138
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
The problem, I would think, would be that the CPU does not know how to manage its game with regard to using back ups to keep their starters fresh for the latter part of the game. This would result in "disappearing" players for the CPU team and a situation where you are not getting "best on best" for the critical moments of the game.

Have you noted which CPU players are still around late in the game with this method to confirm?

I know I have played at 65 fatigue and noticed several CPU players go missing late in the game on 13-15 minute quarters. Mainly o linemen, DEs, DTs, WRs, and HBs. I don't want a situation where I am pounding the CPU back ups.

Doesnt work with fatigue that high. With fatigue at 65, the CPU's and my DTs were disappearing even with the sub at 0/1
Old 09-29-2013, 03:35 PM   #139
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Doesnt work with fatigue that high. With fatigue at 65, the CPU's and my DTs were disappearing even with the sub at 0/1
I agree. That was what I was trying to convey.

I have worked my fatigue down to 55 now, and will continue dropping it until these issues resolve themselves or EA gets off their duff and starts patching 25 years worth of perpetually broken "features".
Old 09-29-2013, 03:36 PM   #140
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbboomer89
I've had no problems with any O-line, WR's or HB's and I'm pretty sure on D-line missing late in the games I've played or the on-line sim league I'm currently running, however I will inquire about the DE's with my guys and pay close attention in my next three games. We start week four this week I do spend a lot of XP's on fatigue for my team. If you give it a good evaluation with some detailed feedback it would be helpful I'm all about making the game better.
Yeah, watch the CPU guys too. Many times my own players would be fine but the CPU players would drop out. You may be ok if all of your games are human vs human.

Last edited by Sturzinator; 09-29-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #141
MVP

OVR: 1

I set my auto subs in the main screen and started a CCM. When I looked in my CCM at auto subs, they were all at default. Is that good or should I do something?

Also, where is it that I can substitute formation subs during a game? Does the play-clock run while you do that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2013, 10:21 PM   #142
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
I set my auto subs in the main screen and started a CCM. When I looked in my CCM at auto subs, they were all at default. Is that good or should I do something?

Also, where is it that I can substitute formation subs during a game? Does the play-clock run while you do that?
Yes they should show 50.

Formation subs is in the playbook and are activated with left bumper. Play clock does run.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 10-04-2013, 10:13 AM   #143
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
Yes they should show 50.

Formation subs is in the playbook and are activated with left bumper. Play clock does run.
I was thinking the subs you set would show up and had to reset to default.

Thanks for your help.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #144
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
Yes they should show 50.

I tried the left bumper and it didn't work, brought up other options, not formation subs. How are you getting to that point, formation subs, by hitting the left bumper?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »