Home

Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread)

This is a discussion on Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2011, 12:55 AM   #97
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden '12 Superstar Mode(Career Thread)

My rtg glory player is a running back for tenn in his Jr year with tenn..looks as tho i am about to win my second heisman too.....just wondering since it also looks like imma be breaking records..i play on all american..my guy has 99 spd 99 acc..90 trucking..99 strength...i mean this guy is a pure mixture of AD and CJ..but when i import is he gonna become an average player..like drafted in the 3rd round..my goal is to be a top 5 pick...can that happen?? i have the resume to prove it
Old 08-23-2011, 01:12 AM   #98
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
My rtg glory player is a running back for tenn in his Jr year with tenn..looks as tho i am about to win my second heisman too.....just wondering since it also looks like imma be breaking records..i play on all american..my guy has 99 spd 99 acc..90 trucking..99 strength...i mean this guy is a pure mixture of AD and CJ..but when i import is he gonna become an average player..like drafted in the 3rd round..my goal is to be a top 5 pick...can that happen?? i have the resume to prove it
I dont think it matters how good your resume is if it is like previous years than you will get drafted no higher than 3rd round. Most of my players broke almost of of their schools records and some ncaa records(on AA) but still might not get drafted prior to 3rd round. That is why I will walk-on. If we could get drafted 1st round, than I wouldnt care where I go.
We will find out on Friday
Old 08-23-2011, 09:17 AM   #99
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Does anybody play with sliders? Because I'm having a horrible time advancing my WR because the gameplay is so bad or frustrating. Like Matt 10's heisman work great with Cb and Jistics work good for most positions, Manning's CPU vs CPU work good too but none seem to prevail at WR. Maybe it is just the play calling and lack of team play. I feel like I am the only player in the passing game if its not thrown to me there's like a 15% chance someone will make a play I want me team to be functional I want to play a role, not be god on the offense

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 08-23-2011, 11:00 AM   #100
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
Does anybody play with sliders? Because I'm having a horrible time advancing my WR because the gameplay is so bad or frustrating. Like Matt 10's heisman work great with Cb and Jistics work good for most positions, Manning's CPU vs CPU work good too but none seem to prevail at WR. Maybe it is just the play calling and lack of team play. I feel like I am the only player in the passing game if its not thrown to me there's like a 15% chance someone will make a play I want me team to be functional I want to play a role, not be god on the offense
WR in RTG is a hard position because of CPU QB play. Unless you get open quickly, you wont get the ball. THe QBs gets rid of the ball so quickly. You have to break off of routes and quickly call for ball.
I think it would be easier on Madden because of Custom Quarter Lengths and Traits. With Traits, CPU QB will play different.
Old 08-23-2011, 12:31 PM   #101
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

I have 8 total RTGs in progress, all are in SR year. I sim most of their career for some of the players. I only have two players who are not past Game 5 in their Senior season, my WR and my DE. So, I plan on continuing with my WR and my DE tomorrow. After that, All of my RTGs will be at game 6 or Game 7. I usually do 3 games at a time because it is a little over a hour. I play on AA
QB-10000+ pass yards and 2000 Rush Yards in Career. 2* NC Winner. Heisman Winner. Multiple All American
RB- 8000+ Career Rush Yards 100+ TD. 3* Walker. Multiple All American.
WR- 5000+ Rec Yards 30+ TDs. Biletnikoff Winner
CB- 22+ INT and 5+ TD. NC Winner. Thorpe and Bednarik Winner
DE- Not Sure Because I simmed SOPH and JR year. But If I were to guess, 30+ Sacks. I won a Nagurski Award win I simmed my SOPH year.
3-4 OLB- Only 7 Career Sacks, I simmed first 3 Seasons. 230+ Tackles.
DT- Simmed first couple of Seasons. 20+ Sacks.
SS- Not been able to get any play time, even though I am highest OVR(90) and won Position Battle 3 times. Think it is a glitch

I am not finished any of them yet but goal is to finish before 8/28. I will import all to SS mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2011, 01:42 AM   #102
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

I have a total of 32 games left combined with all my players. MY RB and DT has 2 games left each, DE and OLB has 7 games left each, My CB and Wr and QB has 5-6 left each.
I will continue with my OLB and DE next. I will try to do 4 games each. I should be able to complete the whole thing by Friday at the lastest.
Old 08-26-2011, 11:57 PM   #103
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

I read in PP impression. There is no Superstar Angle. Either Zoomed, Wide, Broadcast, or Standard Madden Angle. I will be using Zoomed. Only 1 Practice(not a bad thing for me), No commentary or Coordinator Audio(could be fixed in a patch), Kr/PR is possible. Import OVR are inconsistent, so I will keep importing until Im no higher than 82
Since there is no draft or walk-on and being automatically selected to a team, I will keep importing players until I go on a team that NEEDS me.
I am glad that there is Custom Quarter Lengths, I will be doing 10-12 Min Quarters.
Im done with 6 of my RTGs and are ready to be exported. QB and CB are almost done. I simmed most of my players careers.
RB- 8000+ Rush Yards and 100+ TDs for Syracuse. I didnt export and deleted the file, so I had to recreate one.
WR- 5500+ Rec yards and 60+ TD for ARK.
DE- 300+ TAK 50+ Sacks and 50+ TFL. Mostly Simmed
3-4 OLB- 300+ TAKs and 18.5 Sacks and 40+ TFL Mostly Simmed
DT- 26+ Sacks and 40+ TFL. Mostly Simmed
CB- 20+ INTs and 5 TDs
SS- No Stats at all.
I should be able to finish my QB and CB careers tomorrow.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:12 PM   #104
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

I found the USTREAM and found the part where Superstar starts.
A couple things either confused me or was good:
-He said he came out early in RTG(after JR year). It wasnt possible when I did RTG at all.
-His Player came in at 60.
-Position Battles
-Traits and QB Styles only available before you get selected to team
-Unis and settings are able to be set before you start a game.
- I think you will fight for Position, But you start automatically in Preseason.
-Hot Routes and Audibles are available when you start.
-You can trade to any team you like
-It looks like you are the auto-starter, but he makes it seems like you arent,
-Coordinator or Commentary is a option
-All Postions are available

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »