Home
Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 8
Rain????

Okay, so I've had rain in 4 straight games in my Jaguars franchise. Played the first 4 games and no rain. This OS getting really annoying. Didn't the patch fix this???? I keep restarting and quitting and i still get rain.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:04 PM   #2
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Rain????

Quote:
Originally Posted by enyc718
Okay, so I've had rain in 4 straight games in my Jaguars franchise. Played the first 4 games and no rain. This OS getting really annoying. Didn't the patch fix this???? I keep restarting and quitting and i still get rain.
Yes they did patch it.

I started a Patriots franchise last night, and the 1st game in Miami was always pouring rain before the patch (no matter how many times you restarted the franchise.)

But in my new franchise, post patch, it was sunny skies in Miami.

So they definetly fixed it... but it will still rain sometimes... 4 in a row is a bummer... but rest assured it was addressed in the patch.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:14 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by enyc718
If I recall, hurricane season is the same as football season. Florida sees it's fair share of hurricanes. Even when they are a good distance offshore, they bring a lot of rain. Not sure if your games are all at home or not, but it might be a factor in why games get so much rain.

Of course, I don't play Franchise - so take what I said with a grain of salt.

Later
Old 11-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #4
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Already a discussion on the rain issue, post-patch: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ost-patch.html

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »