Home

Is Season Ticket Worth it?

This is a discussion on Is Season Ticket Worth it? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
Rookie

bobbyb9827's Arena

OVR: 0
Is Season Ticket Worth it?

I wont be able to play till satuday cause i have to go to my sisters college but even to play Madden for the weekend is it worth the $25?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 12:47 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Is Season Ticket Worth it?

I don't know... Is getting to play the game 3 days early worth 25.00 to you?
Old 08-23-2012, 12:53 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 5

If you play other games like NHL, Fifa and Tigers Woods plus ultimate team then it is most definitely worth it.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:59 PM   #4
Rookie

imskykid's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyb9827
I wont be able to play till satuday cause i have to go to my sisters college but even to play Madden for the weekend is it worth the $25?
That is a very subjective question since $25 could be chump change to some, while it could be grocery money to get through the week for others. Looks at it this way: If you only use it on M13, you are playing around 42% of what the retail game costs to get the game early. However, if you use it to download other games early, you are paying $5/game for a three day rental. You also have to consider how much time you will get with the game in those three days. It may be more worth it to someone who can clear their schedule for the weekend, while other people who can't get off work or have a spouse and kids might not want to drop money for something they will only get an hour a night with the game (not to mention a wife wondering why you paid $25 for a game that you already paid $60 for that you're getting on Tuesday).

It's up to you to decide whether it's worth it or not.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:05 PM   #5
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Thats up to you. If you got the money, then why not get it. But if your pockets is tight, then just wait a few more days for release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0
If you play a lot of ea titles or you're just desperate to have a three day or so head start I'd say yes...

Ea should run a promotion with someone where you buy the season pass and when the game comes you get it for 40 bucks.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide
Old 08-23-2012, 01:14 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

to me its not worth it not even if i can play tiger woods nhl and fifa

you get it 3 days early wow maybe if it was a week early but even then i doubt i waste money on this like was going say how i feel about it but i fig not since ill say something and get a lot hate replys or hate mail or even worse banned so ill just say this

if u think its worth it buy it if u dont think its worth it dont buy it that simple
Old 08-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #8
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

to state what others have said...for one game no. But I bought it because I also play NCAA, NHL and Tiger Woods. I've never been a soccer fan so I've never played Fifa but I will definitely download it and try it out since its one of their best games. If you play them all its about $5 a game which isn't bad.

You get the full retail version 3 days early as well as other discounted DLC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »