Home

How's your Connected Careers going? - Madden 13 Edition

This is a discussion on How's your Connected Careers going? - Madden 13 Edition within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 11:14 PM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is there a reason to do harder practices when the easy I've gives more xp points?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-30-2012, 11:16 PM   #218
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: How's your Connected Careers going? - Madden 13 Edition

Currently sitting at 6-1 with Buffalo playing with All-Pro sliders. Have the 3rd best D, 17th best O. Have had some really close games so far!! Just beat the Titans 24-20 after picking Locker off with 30 secs to go!
Old 08-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #219
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Im doing a test Online CCM as a player. I am stuck using the default roster for Online CCM. I am waiting on that to be fixed to be a coach.

I didnt like being a safety. I tried being a WR, but I am definitely waiting on current rosters. But, I like being a 3-4 OLB. I chose to play on Cardinals. I chose to be a LOLB but since Im the highest rated OLB, they have me starting at ROLB because ROLB has a higher importance value. Even though it is tough getting pressure from the left side of line, I have been able to get 5 sacks in 5 games. My season goal was to get 6.

When we(PS3, not sure about 360) are able to use current rosters on Online CCM, I will create a Balanced QB for the Raiders and a Balanced RB for Bengals. I am not sure whether I want to create a 3-4 OLB or a DE. I can get pressure with a 3-4 OLB from the outside, but I am not sure. If I be a 3-4 OLB, it will be for Chiefs. I might do a test LE for the Tenn. I was thinking of being a Speed Rusher, but only team that prefers them is Eagles.

Since my OLB was a test CCM, I simmed the rest of season. I ended with 9 sacks. I got selected to go to the Pro Bowl, won Rookie DPOY, and NFC ROTY.

Last edited by illwill10; 08-31-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:30 AM   #220
Rookie

When ever I get in the field I just run no huddle over and over and audible to help me get some stats

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-31-2012, 12:49 AM   #221
Rookie

Hi guys,

First post here so excuse me if I make I fool of myself :P lol

Getting the game today and thinking of going down superstar route instead of coach. I saw an earlier post (page 8 or something) that somebody had created Friday Night Lights QB Matt Saracen in game. I was considering doing the same thing but with Jason Street, and re-write history as if he never got injured.

If there are any Friday Night Lights fans here what do you think his stats should be like? I know he was 6'2" and had brilliant vision and a good arm.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 01:47 AM   #222
Have a V8....POWER!

EL_GABE's Arena

OVR: 4

i miss DMC i cant move the ball without him... i cant run ..and palmer sucks

GT: MRDONKEYGRANDE
Old 08-31-2012, 01:49 AM   #223
MVP

OVR: 15

Currently a RB for the Jets, what should i use my points towards? Is ball carrying vision that important? Im fourth string but i have really good skills, but my awareness and ball carrying vision is low.

My Mariners dynasty!
XBL Gamertag- xLMJx21
Old 08-31-2012, 02:25 AM   #224
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit_Loves_US_Sports
Hi guys,

First post here so excuse me if I make I fool of myself :P lol

Getting the game today and thinking of going down superstar route instead of coach. I saw an earlier post (page 8 or something) that somebody had created Friday Night Lights QB Matt Saracen in game. I was considering doing the same thing but with Jason Street, and re-write history as if he never got injured.

If there are any Friday Night Lights fans here what do you think his stats should be like? I know he was 6'2" and had brilliant vision and a good arm.
He had a great arm but most of all he was smart. Remember the episode where him Matt Saracen worked together, the guy knew a ton about playing qb.

I'm considering making Tim Riggins as one of my CCM players, but I already made one with myself in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »