Home

** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

This is a discussion on ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2012, 09:42 AM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

hey im having draft #7 rookie draft 2nite.. i see that you guys havent gotten to that one yet but can you tell me where are you guys are finding the development traits for the rookies? i have a seperate lg with the same draft class im using as my own guide but i don't see the dev trait anywhere.. please let me know if you can asap.. thnx
Old 10-05-2012, 10:33 AM   #130
Rookie

Dev is in with all of the other rookie characteristics. It costs 5000 and is down toward the right side but it is in a little different position depending on the players position.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:35 AM   #131
Rookie

LousyJackRanga's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildPotato
I'm on draft class 11, and since its not complete on the guide, I was wondering if anyone has found some outstanding players in this class, specifically any safetys or LB. From what i've scouted the draft class is pretty barren for safetys. But i did find an excellent QB with "A" speed, projected in the 2nd.
Quoted the wrong comment above. What's the name of the qb with the "A" class speed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showstoppa81883
Hey man, tell me how that goes, because I have the same draft class. I'm looking at CB Chance Green and CB Angel Martinez. Green is looking like the better prospect, but has a lower OVR. However they said Martinez would be better at the FS position.
Green goes real high and Martinez dropped....I think Green was the first CB selected. I wanted him as my first but my trade up was denied. I am not sure how he ends up though, ratings wise.
Old 10-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #133
Rookie

Stacks's Arena

OVR: 4

How do you find the development trait of a rookie after you draft them. I don't see it on their player card anywhere.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:26 PM   #134
Rookie

Any word on completion sorry if I missed it......I'm starting draft 5 and was curious if I missed somethin. Preciate it.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:47 PM   #135
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyax
How do you find the development trait of a rookie after you draft them. I don't see it on their player card anywhere.
Go to the player progression screen, it costs 50k and will tell you what the player's dev rating is (if they are a superstar it won't be listed).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 03:57 PM   #136
Rookie

Stacks's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandetta
Go to the player progression screen, it costs 50k and will tell you what the player's dev rating is (if they are a superstar it won't be listed).
I figured it would be that screen too but none of my rookies have the development xp option. I see it on all my other players except for the rookies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »