Home

A Negative Billion $$$ Cap Space (FIX) - temporary at least

This is a discussion on A Negative Billion $$$ Cap Space (FIX) - temporary at least within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2012, 02:38 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: A Negative Billion $$$ Cap Space (FIX) - temporary at least

Thanks for the post Apex

A couple of Commissioners in my league are having these problems in their league. This thread should solve the problems. I think they were already resolving the issue with a similar strategy but it's just nice to see more information on the topic. Hope EA fixes this soon.
WestOne

Madden Gamer since '92 on Sega Genesis
Sports Gamer since '88 on Nintendo (Bases Loaded)
Old 10-29-2012, 06:02 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A Negative Billion $$$ Cap Space (FIX/Workaround) - temporary at least

Quote:
Originally Posted by theapex
I know there is another thread that is directly related to this subject, but I didn't want this feasible solution to get lost in the shuffle... (maybe this can be a sticky?)

Like I said, this worked PERFECTLY for us. The only issues we had were with coaches that had not referenced the list. When notified though, most just rightfully removed the contract offer. We had a few instances where some guys slipped through the cracks, but those issues were resolved with not much problem.

-Apex
is this solution for both online and offline users?
Old 10-29-2012, 05:16 PM   #11
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

My league only has 3 users. So I'm guessing if we run into this issue we will lose players we already re-signed and cap space will get screwed too? Terrific. Sorry haven't been in this forum much lately so not up to date on glitches.

XBLGT: tjor24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2012, 10:28 PM   #12
Rookie

In year 5 no problems.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:07 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by uly27
if you want to keep a player that is coming up to be a free agent at the end of the season just drop the player during the playoffs and then resign him!! he will still be on 1 yr contract next season... unfortunely you wont be able to bid on FA but you can keep the players you wanna keep!!! then you shouldnt have to deal with the negative cap next season either....
are you saying that if you do your trick the -1350m cap is fixed for doing resignings the following season? I just got hit with this bug in my online league. this fix verified?
Old 11-12-2012, 12:17 PM   #14
Banned

Drtro's Arena

OVR: 6

Not sure if it was just a visual glitch or actual numbers, but in my last CCM Bobby Wagner had 292 tackles after simulating 8 weeks and Lynch had 67,000 yards. But they only had about 30,000 XP.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:20 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drtro
Not sure if it was just a visual glitch or actual numbers, but in my last CCM Bobby Wagner had 292 tackles after simulating 8 weeks and Lynch had 67,000 yards. But they only had about 30,000 XP.

and this is relevant to this thread..how?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2012, 03:12 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by uly27
if you want to keep a player that is coming up to be a free agent at the end of the season just drop the player during the playoffs and then resign him!! he will still be on 1 yr contract next season... unfortunely you wont be able to bid on FA but you can keep the players you wanna keep!!! then you shouldnt have to deal with the negative cap next season either....
this is NOT a viable solution to this problem.... i really think you shouldn't have posted it... it just creates a means for people cheat and keep players that are in the last year of their contract for another year (not just the glitched coaches)....

not a good solution - good try though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »