Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4?

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I'm sure the gaming committee in the NFL feels Madden represents the NFL.
They are looking at the game differently indeed if they believe that.

The names are the same, the play on the field is not.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:21 PM   #34
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
They are looking at the game differently indeed if they believe that.

The names are the same, the play on the field is not.
We know that, but I doubt the NFL knows that or they would have pulled the license for misrepresenting the NFL, don't you agree?
Old 10-18-2012, 03:35 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
We know that, but I doubt the NFL knows that or they would have pulled the license for misrepresenting the NFL, don't you agree?

geez what are they misrepresenting??? its football is it not? and m13 has done alot this year to change from the downward spiral it was going!! i feel this is the 1st year in a long time that the off n D are somewhat close!!! the online ccm is amazing if you think about how online franchises were the past 5 years!!! madden will always have hiccups and problems!!! does anybody realize just how hard it is to make reality into a game???

but as i look at all the changes madden made in the devolopment team and what they produced this year you can see madden kinda started all over and hopefully they work to fix the glitches and bugs from m13 while expanding the gameplay and CC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 03:36 PM   #36
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
-please fix the progressive lighting so that it will be dusk/dark by the end of an afternoon game, regardless of whether I play 5 min quarters or 15 min quarters.

-And it'd be nice if we could just have cold weather option, without having to have snow.
Lol I will take some of your snow games. I have had plenty of cold weather games and some rain but have yet to get a snow game.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:52 PM   #37
MVP

patriotway's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
This is a completely unsubstantiated guess but it doesn't seem like the NFL looks at this game at all. Or to put it better the NFL doesn't look through the game with a fine tooth comb like I've seen some of the members of this site do. The game is a success every year so as long as Madden NFL continues to bring it the money there won't be any reason for the NFL to end it's exclusive license.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 5

I don't think the NFL really cares as long as the $$$ keeps flowing. As long as the Madden "Video Game" shows pixels showing little football players representing a football game, it is all good.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 0

I for one hopes that they quit with the "starting from scratch" every yr, it seems too many features and options that were in the game before come up missing. I dont understand whats so hard to ADD-ON to whats already there and tweak things that need tweaking.

We already had one guy confirm the fact they just re-label old features as new ones (ball hawk) and now after their stance with why they designed the game like they have, they finally broke and added things to the game that should of been their in the first place.

While no one is asking for perfection, signatures are a must from atleast the most profound players in the game.

I am also sick of the QB animations in this game allowing people to get off un believable no look passes under pressure or just breaking the PA sequence to get the ball off with great accuracy.

Cheesers are still dominating with certain routes and plays as usual, this should not be the case as my defender should really be able to see that "hey, he running the same route again for the 5th time, im gonna jump it and pick it off".

It seems like my players slow down when coming up on a defender that is being blocked just enough to let them come into contact or catch up to them for some odd reason. For people who like to run the ball, hopefully this is not just me noticing this as my WR is blocking a DB and and I try to judge the direction my WRs back is facing and run that way only to see my RB slow down and the DB sheds off at an alarming rate of speed to make a tackle of a RB thats already at full sprint running by a defender being blocked.

First steps in this game are just awful to me on defense and its even more noticeable on KRs and stuff.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:29 PM   #40
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
I could be misremembering, but I thought M11 had about 4 patches. I know it received quite a bit of support.
This is the same thing that I was thinking, and it appears to be right.

Madden 11 had 5 title updates.

http://www.operationsports.com/news/...-here-ps3-360/

I wouldn't be surprised if Madden 13 is able to get a fourth update.

Last edited by MattIntellect; 10-18-2012 at 05:45 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »