Home

Full List of All 17 Cities You Can Move to in Madden NFL 25

This is a discussion on Full List of All 17 Cities You Can Move to in Madden NFL 25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Full List of All 17 Cities You Can Move to in Madden NFL 25

Just for laughs I am going to play as the Seahawks and then move them to Sacramento with a new name
Old 05-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 3
I don't want to knock anything about the features. If they integrated in the right way it is all fine but aren't these things that were already in the game 10 years ago? I mean this is now one of the last Maddens for this XBOX probably and they finally get stuff like that back in the game? I mean it is great don't get me wrong but is this now this years feature...

Me as a guy who really loves to create I would love to finally get in the game offline contracts. I mean if cut and sign a guy to a new team I still have no chance to give him the contract he has in real life. I know this means hey after the season has ended he could just do all the transactions and doesn't need a roster update or the new Madden copy.

Probably the chance to change coaches and the system. I play Madden 13 still but already put already edited the Cowboys players to their new positions but guess what - if I start now a franchise Rob Ryan is still there and runs a 3-4. I know again this could mean I don't need the new Madden copy.

Probably a chance to create his own draft class. I don't have a problem with draft classes created with stories but still they ain't real players who played the season in college. I like to have the real versions here. That you integrated back importing draft classes is great but if it works like it always has then well... I don't need a 5'6 runnig back who broke every NCAA record to be the first pick of the draft. Some tweaking needs to be done so the system understands who a NFL player is and who not and what their draft stock is.

I would love if there is something like a learning curve... if you are a rookie or even a player that comes to a new system you have to learn it. There is a reason why some players go everywhere where the coordinator goes. They know the system and can play in it right away. They also help others to understand it. Someone who doesn't know the system and is thinking on the field instead of just playing will play slower and/or make mistakes. Rookie wide reciever for example on a option route would choose the wrong option. A rookie quarterback wouldn't have the whole playbook to play. Slowly he would get more
and more plays and if he has a trust factor with his coordinator probably call his own plays. Some stat increases for ppl who haven't learned the system, rookies that came in late. From position to position the difficulty is different how fast you learn.

If you start as a coach, start out as a positional coach. Train your corps. Have season goals and money to spend that your head coach advises to you. In game you can only play your coprs. During your time as positional coach you already start to create your own defensive playbook because the next step for you is to become a defensive coordinator. You have to interview with your playbook.

That the home team in the playoffs gets a little boost for the first quarter. Home teams usually start off with a lot of energy.

etc.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:40 PM   #131
Rookie

sportskid84's Arena

OVR: 8
Will move my Raiders to LA,I just wish we can keep the logos and stuff.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2013, 11:57 PM   #132
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportskid84
Will move my Raiders to LA,I just wish we can keep the logos and stuff.
You can keep the Raiders logo, colors and uniform... Why not just build them a new stadium in Oakland though?

Old 05-29-2013, 07:06 AM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 3
I'm intrigued by this feature, as a Brit I will definitely look to move a team to London (guess the names will be stuff like Monarchs, Royals, Kings, Crusaders) just need to work out which team to move there, and being a Titans fan I'm not going to play as the Jaguars. I would also like to see where this feature goes in Madden XXVI/2015, more cities, move to cities where teams have moved from, realignment of divisions.

As for why Dublin is included, it was mentioned as a possible site for an extra international game a couple of years back, it hosted the ND-Navy game last year, also talk of Steelers possibly playing a preseason game there due to one of the Rooney's being the Ambassador to Ireland.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:40 PM   #134
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Old 05-29-2013, 06:03 PM   #135
Rookie

john129pats's Arena

OVR: 1

I can't wait to make the Oklahoma City Seahawks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710

It's quite possible that they will have in-game commentary related to possible relocation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2013, 06:16 PM   #136
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

All those cities might as well be complied down to one. City: Away/Home State: Team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »