Home

My Organized Madden 25 Player Ratings Spreadsheet

This is a discussion on My Organized Madden 25 Player Ratings Spreadsheet within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2013, 09:41 PM   #9
Rookie

Hobbes217's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: My Organized Madden 25 Player Ratings Spreadsheet

I wasn't able to open your ".rar" file so I couldn't see the full file, but if you used the very first "ROSTERS" tab of the full player ratings fille by EA, then the entire Bears defense is missing on that sheet, since they goofed and left that off. Just a heads up, but hopefully you noticed tho.

Old 08-22-2013, 10:37 PM   #10
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes217
I wasn't able to open your ".rar" file so I couldn't see the full file, but if you used the very first "ROSTERS" tab of the full player ratings fille by EA, then the entire Bears defense is missing on that sheet, since they goofed and left that off. Just a heads up, but hopefully you noticed tho.
i love your webstie hobbies thank u its in my fav list
Old 08-22-2013, 11:10 PM   #11
Rookie

No Wayy Andre's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes217
Thank you SO much for the information! I hadn't looked at my spreadsheet at all since I haven't had time to really use it yet but I did not know that the Bears defense was missing. I guess I didn't think anything drastic like that would happen but it's EA so we can't be so sure, right? Haha.

Anyways, the OP now has the new revised version of the spreadsheet. Changes from the original:
  • The Bears defense is now included.
  • Attributes are abbreviated now as they are in Madden. This was inspired by nekolas' optimized spreadsheet found here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...optimized.html
  • The file is now in a .zip instead of a .rar. I would just upload the spreadsheet directly but the forums don't allow that. I am also too lazy to upload to a 3rd party site...

Enjoy! I have format-OCD so if there's anything else wrong with it I'll gladly fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Mosh
Seems to me the easiest thing to do is use the filter option then you can narrow it down to whatever teams & positions you want.
Yes, that was what I was doing before I made this speadsheet but I don't want to just filter by position or team. Say you want to see the players with the highest tackling, which you can't just filter. I just think the spreadsheet provided by EA needed a little cleaning up and streamlining for better accessibility and functionality.

Last edited by No Wayy Andre; 08-22-2013 at 11:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2013, 11:43 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Wayy Andre
Yes, that was what I was doing before I made this speadsheet but I don't want to just filter by position or team. Say you want to see the players with the highest tackling, which you can't just filter.
Sure you can, the sort option does this.
Old 08-23-2013, 02:25 AM   #13
Rookie

No Wayy Andre's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Mosh
Sure you can, the sort option does this.
I thought we were talking about filtering haha. I know you can just sort it. I just wanted to make it more visually appealing and cleaner. My spreadsheet has the same features as EA's original one.

The only change is that the attributes are abbreviated so that everything is closer together, the attributes are ordered in the usual order that we are used to, I made sure the attribute names stayed at the top and the player names stayed on the left when you scroll, and the Bears defense is included in the big list.

Hey, it's just easier for me personally to have it like this plus it didn't take too long haha.
Old 08-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Sorry maybe I misunderstood. Freeze pane on the top row is a good idea. I also do this to the first four columns to keep the Name & Pos on the screen.

Just to distinguish between the filter & sort options... The filter is used to sort various things such as teams or positions so that only they show up. If you want to sort the data to where a player with the best or worst attribute in a certain column shows up at the top then use the sort. These are under the data tab on the ribbon at the top. Another trick I do is I stretch the top row to about 43.5 and align the text of that row to the top, so that when I'm using the filter, the tab buttons don't cover up the attributes text.

Here's an example of what I mean. This pic illustrates all 49ers WRs & TEs in order of who has the best catching.

Old 08-23-2013, 11:45 AM   #15
MVP

TheKingOfVa's Arena

OVR: 18

Great work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2013, 03:52 PM   #16
Rookie

TDinSD's Arena

Anyone know whats up with the jumping ratings for WR and QB? Are they switched or something?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »