Home

Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers)

This is a discussion on Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2013, 03:09 AM   #209
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
Certain players have certain equipment unavailable to others. I'm guessing thats what it is. Like RGIII is the only QB with one sleeve, when the others can only have doubles.
No this is not it at all. It's a glitch!

You could have your 2 WR's, HB, and QB all wearing full white sleeves in 95 degree weather. It's getting rather annoying.

Also on your news feed, your player will be wearing the proper equipment, eventhough in-game he's always in white sleeves.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:12 AM   #210
Pro

OVR: 3

I'm not talking about any glitch. I'm talking about Leon Sandcastle having a baggier jersey than everyone else in the game and comparing to RGIII being the only QB in the game able to have one sleeve.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #211
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
I'm not talking about any glitch. I'm talking about Leon Sandcastle having a baggier jersey than everyone else in the game and comparing to RGIII being the only QB in the game able to have one sleeve.
My bad, then I agree with you 100% Deion wore the baggy sleeves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2013, 04:31 PM   #212
Rookie

OVR: 0

I had the Leroy Lester draft class in my first year. Lester never broke his arm like he does in some peoples' games. He had a great combine but still was left as a projected 2nd rounder based on his cloudy reputation.

I got him with the number 32 pick, came out at an 86 OVR. I also took storyline player Deon Lewis who was a 83 OVR.

4th round pick was a WR, Wilfred Scales, only a 72 OVR but 97 speed so I may use him as my kick returner. Got a couple of 60-something OVR players with good size and decent skillsets that I can develop.

My 3rd and 5th rounders were absolutely horrendous, not sure I can even justify keeping them on my roster.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:04 PM   #213
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5

Anyone find any WR's blessed with A speed/accel/AGI? Like a Brandon Banks, DeShawn Jackson, etc? I come across the speed, but not the high AGI to go with it.

I've had what I consider a poor mans DeShawn Jackson in Brandon Banks on my team, great on special teams and has big play ability. Been scouting for a replacement but no luck.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:40 PM   #214
Rookie

OVR: 0

Orlando McKenzie draft at week 5 he guarantees a win against Auburn, I assume this is where it could split off. he won with 150 rush yards and 2 td's, probably has possibility of losing that game and draft going differently. massively guessing he'll move to RB for draft. has 88 speed and 80 acceleration though with 90 throw power, 82 throw acc
Old 09-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #215
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WelshWizard
I have all details of the Marcus Jones, Starlin Brothers, Lorenzo Dubois and Kevin Taylor draft class if anyone whats to know any thing.
There's the dt in the draft projected 1st round 1st overall, didnt get to scout him to much but saw he has really good speed and strength power move and finesse move looks like a beast, any info on him
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #216
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajra21
Can someone clarify three things?

1) You can change position of your players following the Super Bowl until when?

2) You can move a Tackle to Guard and vice versa? Same with MLB to OLB, or CB to Safety?

3) What changes can't you make?

Thanks
Anyone able to help?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »