Home

lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

This is a discussion on lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2013, 12:03 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

has anyone came across to the Ryon Jaleric Draft....or Jack Canon they both on same draft class....thanks in advance.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:43 PM   #98
Rookie

Can someone please answer me this...?

I followed enkil's draft class order and had the Macon Orender draft first leading me to believe I had the Shannon Duzik draft after but I don't! I actually have the Eli Watson draft which according to enkil's guide should be after the Mattito Young draft!

Is that the right order or is the Eli Watson draft always second?
Old 10-14-2013, 08:11 PM   #99
Banned

awesome spreadsheet in this thread...and awesome info on page 5. Is anyone who is decent with computers willing to continue this?
Old 10-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #100
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke4387
Can someone please answer me this...?

I followed enkil's draft class order and had the Macon Orender draft first leading me to believe I had the Shannon Duzik draft after but I don't! I actually have the Eli Watson draft which according to enkil's guide should be after the Mattito Young draft!

Is that the right order or is the Eli Watson draft always second?
That is a glitch that happens sometimes where you get the 1st random class and then the 2nd class changes to the Eli Watson draft when the glitch happens.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #101
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkil27
That is a glitch that happens sometimes where you get the 1st random class and then the 2nd class changes to the Eli Watson draft when the glitch happens.
Thanks for your reply. I have my PS3 and Madden updated fully yet started a new CFM earlier today and I got the Eli Watson draft again!! Is there anything I can do to stop this happening? Do I need to save before week 1 of the second season and keep reloading?

It's so frustrating because I don't want the same classes and players every time! Please can anyone help!!?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 06:02 PM   #102
Rookie

I have updated the spreadsheet with the Barry Chapman and Ryen Irwin drafts.

Note: I've opened up commenting on the spreadsheet. Don't make me regret it. Also, please stop randomly requesting editing access. I offered editing privs to lotusfather since it's his data I'm transcribing. When/if he wants them, they are his. Other than that, I see no reason to give them out. If you have a really compelling reason for me to grant you edit access, PM me here about it and I'll listen but I make no promises.
Old 10-17-2013, 05:14 AM   #103
Just started!

Whos superstar in the draft? JW cause i have that draft in an online cfm comin up shortly
Old 10-17-2013, 10:26 AM   #104
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

so glad to have ncaa draft classes , so cheats like this cant ruin an online leagues drafts. you guys really are missing out by using these cheats. a draft is soooo much more fun , when no one knows (without scouting) who is gonan be that good or not. You can actually find great players in rounds 4,5,6,and 7 if it works out right. instead of all of them being gone half way thru the second round...... i dont get why so many have to cheat to win......

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »