Home

lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

This is a discussion on lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #305
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: lotusfather's Madden 25 Draft Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldanelli
Is there a qb Anthony Gay in anyone's draft?
Closest i saw on the post on page five was a TE named Anthony Garday
in the Craig Mcewen draft.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2013, 04:19 PM   #306
Rookie

Thanks but nah. Anthony gay is a QB. Got a draft sunday. He shows up as #1 QB right now. But sometimes guys don't show up on scouting until right before draft. So I don't know if he is really the draft's headline QB
Old 11-28-2013, 04:29 PM   #307
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfsse
I've opened up commenting on the spreadsheet. Don't make me regret it.
Hey What page is that link on?

Anyone has more info or comments on the Tyler Mcabe draft? I got 2 high 1st rd picks but thinking of trading down to get some of the lower 1st n 2nd rd guys who look to be more impact.
Old 11-28-2013, 09:48 PM   #308
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballman53
by the way people requesting draft classes isn't going to get them any sooner, it seems he's just doing them in the order he finds them (which common sense wise is what makes sense) so hes not going to load/reload over and over after starting a new CFM to get your specific draft classes taking potentially an hour to get a single draft class when hes already got another class that he hasn't scouted on his other CFM, he will get to it when he gets to it just be patient, hes nice enough to sort all this out and then share it with us, i did something similar to this a few years back but never shared it, he could just keep it to himself so just be thankful for what you got, it is Thanksgiving after all!!! and really thank you for doing this, i spent about 2 hours loading/reloading the week before the draft trying to scout my entire class before finding your guide, saving me a LOT of time
Exactly right, I just do them as they come. The Jordan Weaver Draft for Wang just happened to be the next one up... I see all the requests but don't respond because the answer would always be that I just do whatever draft pops up next. So sorry if I don't get to your draft right away but I will get to it eventually

Happy Thanksgiving all!
Old 11-28-2013, 11:31 PM   #309
Rookie

Thanks lotus helpful and beneficial as always,any full detail about the Neil Stone/Orlando Mckenzie draft?
Old 11-29-2013, 07:14 AM   #310
Rookie

daze21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhere1970

thanks btw

I don't understand the drft column.. snope looks like he is pick 513 rnd 5 pick 13?
but mcbride is 53 which is rnd 2 pick 21 would that not be 221 or do I not get this atall?
Old 11-29-2013, 08:07 AM   #311
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze21
thanks btw

I don't understand the drft column.. snope looks like he is pick 513 rnd 5 pick 13?
but mcbride is 53 which is rnd 2 pick 21 would that not be 221 or do I not get this atall?

I am working on a second season sim for the storyline guys and the overalls, will be done some time today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2013, 10:25 AM   #312
Rookie

daze21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusfather
I am working on a second season sim for the storyline guys and the overalls, will be done some time today.
refresh refresh refresh..

no pressure.

Thanks either way I enjoy these guides greatly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »