Home

please upload new madden xbox roster for us poor xboxers

This is a discussion on please upload new madden xbox roster for us poor xboxers within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-20-2007, 09:09 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: please upload new madden xbox roster for us poor xboxers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fooath
If you have action replay I uploaded the xbox roster update. First time I've ever uploaded so if it doesn't work don't blame me!

Just hope someone uploads the draft classes sometime!
I just checked the page and I saw it up so I'm going to download in a bit. Can't help you on a draft class, though, unless I sim through a season tonight or tomorrow. Which I could I guess. Wouldn't take but a few minutes.

Just running through it and disappointed by no Zabransky, but the chances of me using the Texans are about 0 so it doesn't bother me. I do find it odd, though, that 8 teams only have 2 QB's on the depth chart. The Falcons are the only one that it really makes sense for because of Vick. I also think there might be some problems with their rosters when you start a franchise because if the depth charts are redone, Vick will be activated. That is, unless he is on IR or something and won't be able to play.

And never mind. Zabransky was on free agents instead of on the Texans. Guess I should run through the free agents and sign some players, but that is better than what I was expecting to do.

Last edited by dochalladay32; 08-20-2007 at 09:24 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:42 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah, it is hardly perfect. But that's what they gave us!

I was just wondering if anyone would be uploading a draft class. Last year I remember 2008-2011 were up pretty early. And I can't stand the madden classes. The idea of renting NCAA downloading the rosters and simming isnt very appealing either. And I didnt buy ncaa this year since the only thing I use it for is the draft classes.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:43 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 8

looking forward to these rosters!
Old 08-22-2007, 03:49 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
No, it doesn't and I have tried it personally and it has been posted on several sites. The memory card is not detected by Vista. You can download to your heart's content, but only to your computer. And with the 360 out now, they are not going to make a patch or anything to satisfy those of us who know not to go out and get a next-gen system with all the things they leave out of games.
doc, it's a problem with Vista's auto-detect process. It automatically assigns a USB storage device driver to the AR card. Just go to the Device Manager in the Control Panel, find the AR card under the USB devices, then change the driver back to the one on your AR install disc. That fixes the problem and your AR will work just fine.

I figured this out after about a half hour of wanting to throw my computer through a window! But once I changed the driver, no worries!
Old 08-22-2007, 07:54 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

Ok, well I went to device manager and found it, went to try to change the drivers, but when I put in the disc, it said no drivers found, make sure they were compatible and what not. I tried updating by searching through the Datel directory but it says drivers are already up to date. I don't know if I want to uninstall the drivers because it may affect something else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2007, 12:03 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fooath
If you have action replay I uploaded the xbox roster update. First time I've ever uploaded so if it doesn't work don't blame me!

Just hope someone uploads the draft classes sometime!
Fooath,

Where can I find your roster upload?
Old 08-22-2007, 03:36 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Ok, well I went to device manager and found it, went to try to change the drivers, but when I put in the disc, it said no drivers found, make sure they were compatible and what not. I tried updating by searching through the Datel directory but it says drivers are already up to date. I don't know if I want to uninstall the drivers because it may affect something else.
Sorry. I left out an important detail. You can't have Vista try and update the driver itself; the USB driver is actually newer than the AR driver, so you have to manually reassign it. When you do this, Vista should ask you which driver you'd like to use. You should see both the USB Storage Device driver and one named "XBOX MaxDrive" or something close to that. It should be in the Datel folder on your hard drive or on the install CD-ROM. Choose that one and once Vista confirms the change, try booting up AR again. Hopefully, that should clear it up. Also, I don't know if this matters, but I have Version 1.40 of AR installed, not 1.31.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:51 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

Ok, I went into device manager, picked the Datel Max Memory from under disk drives. When I go to manually change the driver, I pick the Datel driver directory on the hard drive and it says that the current drivers are more up to date. It won't even let me change it because it automatically uses whatever is newer.

And I have no idea what version my AR is, but that shouldn't have anything to do with Windows not letting me change the driver. I don't know of any way to do it through the registry, that I know of at least.

EDIT: N/M, found it under USB and the driver was listed. It works now. Thanks for the help.

Last edited by dochalladay32; 08-22-2007 at 03:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »