Home

Roster Update 11 Please 360

This is a discussion on Roster Update 11 Please 360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2008, 09:17 PM   #1
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11
Roster Update 11 Please 360

Could someone please upload the newest update for 360? It would be much appreciated and preferably with no changes.

I'm having a brutal day with the Texans and all and wailing on the CPU sure would make me feel better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2008, 03:15 AM   #2
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

Re: Roster Update 11 Please 360

Man there are some quality posters these days...
Old 11-18-2008, 11:07 AM   #3
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46

I know what you mean. I did post roster update 10. Is Update 11 out? If so, I will post it for you.

Dr Ursus
Old 11-18-2008, 11:21 AM   #4
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

Just wanted to mention to you that I think since alot of people have Xbox Live Gold, they don't feel the need to post these anymore. And, I don't think a lot of people know how to make a memory card image and zip it with both the roster file and a dummy profile. It is a bit of a pain, but not too hard. I actually have to move my 360 into the family room where I have ethernet because I am to much of a cheapscape to buy the wireless adapter, and I don't play online at all. I just get patches and rosters online. Unfortunately in EAs infinite wisdom, you have to have Xbox Live GOLD (silver doesn't work) to get the Madden Rosters. I have a trial version of Gold now, but I am to cheap once again to pay for a service I do not use. For this reason, it would be nice if people would still post the rosters, but most people aren't doing it anymore. Heck, I'm a busy doctor with a 4 year old kid and wife, but I try to take the time for a hobby I like. That is why I am doing so while I have XBL Gold. Just trying to help out a brotha.

Anyway, I will get off of my soapbox, I will try to find out if Update 11 is out again (it was 10 on Friday after 11 was up for a while for some reason), and if it is I will get it up as soon as I can.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:57 AM   #5
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUrsus
Just wanted to mention to you that I think since alot of people have Xbox Live Gold, they don't feel the need to post these anymore. And, I don't think a lot of people know how to make a memory card image and zip it with both the roster file and a dummy profile. It is a bit of a pain, but not too hard. I actually have to move my 360 into the family room where I have ethernet because I am to much of a cheapscape to buy the wireless adapter, and I don't play online at all. I just get patches and rosters online. Unfortunately in EAs infinite wisdom, you have to have Xbox Live GOLD (silver doesn't work) to get the Madden Rosters. I have a trial version of Gold now, but I am to cheap once again to pay for a service I do not use. For this reason, it would be nice if people would still post the rosters, but most people aren't doing it anymore. Heck, I'm a busy doctor with a 4 year old kid and wife, but I try to take the time for a hobby I like. That is why I am doing so while I have XBL Gold. Just trying to help out a brotha.

Anyway, I will get off of my soapbox, I will try to find out if Update 11 is out again (it was 10 on Friday after 11 was up for a while for some reason), and if it is I will get it up as soon as I can.
Thanks a lot man. I used to have live and would post most of the roster updates on here but lately, it just hasn't been a part of the family budget. It would be much appreciated if you are able to post it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2008, 01:08 PM   #6
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

Hey, I just got online this morning to get Rosters Update 11 for you guys, and all I got was update 10 again after checking the players, and ratings. I deleted my rosters and tried again, and got update 10 again. I am not sure why, but it seems that update 11 was up for a while late last week, but now update 10 is the default online rosters again (unless you already got 11) from what I can conclude. If anyone knows anything about this, please let me know. I will try to get the rosters up when the next set is up (Update 12). Sorry.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »