Home

Madden 2010 equipment in create a player

This is a discussion on Madden 2010 equipment in create a player within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2009, 06:56 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Madden 2010 equipment in create a player

In create a player for ps2, it sux. I hate how they don't improve any of the equipment or anything. The equipment needs to be upgraded. Nike, Jordan, Reebok cleats. Hand warmers, towels. Loose QB sleeves. Forearm bands. Face warmers for cold days. Bring back the "cold only" feature for long sleeves. Post what u think of it for next gen or old gen. I want an new gen console but the players kinda run funny.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2009, 09:34 AM   #2
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden 2010 equipment in create a player

I agree. Petty but still, more options is usually a good thing.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:01 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 38

Cleats: Nike, Underarmor, RBK

Helmets: Revolution with ALL MASKS, maybe those sick new revolution speeds

The new ion 4d

Gloves: Can you give use more variety. RBK's Cutters Nike UA etc

Visors: What NFL player wears a purple visor. The only kind i see are clear and dark. Give use more variety on brand names a la ncaa

That thing brett favre wears on his head in the cold put that in as well

Last edited by Boucher; 05-14-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:51 PM   #4
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

I love these lists as I think there should be so much more involved in player equiptment.

1. Towels- lots of them, white one, team colored ones, long ones, short ones etc. Have players acutally wipe of hands with them.

2. Hand Warmers- These are very cool and recievers and QBs wear them all the time. Players should have there hands in them while in the huddle.

3. All kinds of long sleeves, turtlenecks, the funny cold weather head gear (Daryl Talley style).

4. Visors- just put the ones seen in the game in although you don't see colored ones often they are cool to have.

5. Mouthpieces, Nose Strips, and Eye Black- Running back mouthpieces and have the QB's taking theres out and jamming into there facemask during the huddle.

6. Shoes- We defenitley need more options here with style and colors. The shoes in madden just look like clown shoes..they do!

7. Arm gear- pads, tape, warmers, etc..there are all kinds of things players are wearing on their arms (Brady a couple years ago) Dbs up to their elbows (Sharper) and the king of getting all geared up...DEION SANDERS, he even had a band around his neck and it was the sh!t.

8. Jersey Styles- Correct me if I am wrong but most positions wear there jerseys differently..Linemen have them tight and tucked up under the pads..QBs- some have them tight at the shoulder and some have them loose, and some cut them at the shoulders.

9. Helmets and Facemasks- We gotta have all of them

I would like to see some of this stuff cause your boys gotta look good out on the field ha ha

Last edited by cedwebb; 01-27-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:04 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
I love these lists as I think there should be so much more involved in player equiptment.

1. Towels- lots of them, white one, team colored ones, long ones, short ones etc. Have players acutally wipe of hands with them.

2. Hand Warmers- These are very cool and recievers and QBs wear them all the time. Players should have there hands in them while in the huddle.

3. All kinds of long sleeves, turtlenecks, the funny cold weather head gear (Daryl Talley style).

4. Visors- just put the ones seen in the game in although you don't see colored ones often they are cool to have.

5. Mouthpieces, Nose Strips, and Eye Black- Running back mouthpieces and have the QB's taking theres out and jamming into there facemask during the huddle.

6. Shoes- We defenitley need more options here with style and colors. The shoes in madden just look like clown shoes..they do!

7. Arm gear- pads, tape, warmers, etc..there are all kinds of things players are wearing on their arms (Brady a couple years ago) Dbs up to their elbows (Sharper) and the king of getting all geared up...DEION SANDERS, he even had a band around his neck and it was the sh!t.

8. Jersey Styles- Correct me if I am wrong but most positions wear there jerseys differently..Linemen have them tight and tucked up under the pads..QBs- some have them tight at the shoulder and some have them loose, and some cut them at the shoulders.

9. Helmets and Facemasks- We gotta have all of them

I would like to see some of this stuff cause your boys gotta look good out on the field ha ha

nice list! Here is one thing i wanted to add as well.. A individual sock option. A lot of players wear their socks differently. Some wear the colored sock all the way down, some have the white sock all the way up. For instance..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2009, 01:16 PM   #6
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by emceegrendel
nice list! Here is one thing i wanted to add as well.. A individual sock option. A lot of players wear their socks differently. Some wear the colored sock all the way down, some have the white sock all the way up. For instance..

Right on!! I can't believe I left that one out but you are completely correct on this one. I would freak out if they gave us sock options. That is what gives players personality if you ask me. Portis isn't Portis without that look. Same with Darren Sharper, he wears his white socks all the way up with just a little purple showing and it is awsome. Nice addition!
Old 01-27-2009, 01:32 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
Right on!! I can't believe I left that one out but you are completely correct on this one. I would freak out if they gave us sock options. That is what gives players personality if you ask me. Portis isn't Portis without that look. Same with Darren Sharper, he wears his white socks all the way up with just a little purple showing and it is awsome. Nice addition!
haha yeah! There you go... Darren Sharper. I was trying to remember the player i absolutely knew wore his white socks all the way up and i couldn't remember for the life of me. right on! Yeah, a sock option would be sick... im just crossing my fingers for now.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:12 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

I hope these things come for the ps2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »