Home

CPU Scrambling QB's

This is a discussion on CPU Scrambling QB's within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
CPU Scrambling QB's

Have they been fixed this year? I Tried to create Mike Vick but no matter what I do he doesnt scramble enough. Also when he did run he would run into people instead of trying to get around them(typical A.I.) OR instead of juking defenders he would do the qb slide whenever somebody got near him.

So to Ea Developers...Is there anyway you can fix it so that players like Mike Vick have that run first mentality while also taking advantage of their skills in the open field?

One more thing..this might be a bit of a stretch due to the time period..But is it possible that you can make teams use alot of their qb run plays when they have a scrambling qb? thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2009, 06:55 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: CPU Scrambling QB's

The CPU AI QB scrambling is god awful. They just run straight through the middle.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:21 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 25

personally, i dont even think VICK should even be allowed to be created. OR if you could, there would be a way to just destroy his knee the second he tries to run.

Sorry, but my hate for him runs very deep and personal. I run and animal shelter and rescue abused animals.

talented, but not and ounce of common sense. He should NEVER be allowed to even step on an NFL field again. 23 months was not nearly enough.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:43 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
personally, i dont even think VICK should even be allowed to be created. OR if you could, there would be a way to just destroy his knee the second he tries to run.

Sorry, but my hate for him runs very deep and personal. I run and animal shelter and rescue abused animals.

talented, but not and ounce of common sense. He should NEVER be allowed to even step on an NFL field again. 23 months was not nearly enough.
Your blind hate completely misses the point. I could make a player that is Vick like(strong arm, fast, and great moves) but when the computer uses him it looks like a two year old trying to play madden.

Its a problem that needs to be fixed. Please stay on topic and stop being silly.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:15 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401

Im sorry you feel this way..lets talk about pat white then lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »