Home

QB Throw Animations - Right Leg Swing

This is a discussion on QB Throw Animations - Right Leg Swing within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 09:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
QB Throw Animations - Right Leg Swing

This has bothered me for awhile - one thing that is annoying about seeing QBs throw in the game is how they kick and swing the right leg so that they end their throw with their body facing left. That is something that should be adjusted big time imo. Hopefully someone sees this and fixes it. Everything else looks great tho!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2009, 10:31 AM   #2
JEM
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: QB Throw Animations - Right Leg Swing

There is a lot more wrong with the throwing animation than just the leg swing . There is no weight or feel to the QBs either.. The arm comes up in a ridiculous way the ball flys out with no feel at all. The guy they are mocapping looks like he has never thrown a football before and/or he is only throwing it 5 yards.

There should be different animations based on what kind of throw is being made and what the distance is.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:38 AM   #3
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: QB Throw Animations - Right Leg Swing

Yeah, I saw the right leg throw swing a few times. Not a dealbreaker, but noticeable.

The throwing animations look fine to me. Each QB has their signature throw animations this year.

I haven't seen it and no one else has complained about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »