Home

Do NOT trade in your copy of Madden 10. It is a RIP OFF.

This is a discussion on Do NOT trade in your copy of Madden 10. It is a RIP OFF. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
Do NOT trade in your copy of Madden 10. It is a RIP OFF.

So I'm like "Okay, I'm only going to be paying 40 dollars for an updated roster.. whatever." I walk in, trade my Madden 10 in expecting 20 trade in credit, and the machine says *Madden 10 @ 2.75* I am FURIOUS.

I just paid off my copy of Madden 11, but I had to pay 63 dollars for it. I honestly don't even want the game that badly.. and am extremely upset right now. Do NOT trade in your Madden 10. It's a RIP OFF.

So basically I paid 60 dollars for a game last year that I honestly was really happy about.. Madden 10 was great. But now I'm paying 60 dollars for a ROSTER UPDATE and nothing more. I swear man.. if I wasn't in a league and wasn't addicted to Madden, I would send EA a nice little letter.

I am STEAMED right now.

Do NOT trade in your Madden 10. They give you 2 freaking dollars and sell it for I'm guessing 35-40 used. REDICULOUS.

I have yet to play the demo so far(PS3), so I better enjoy it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Do NOT trade in your copy of Madden 10. It is a RIP OFF.

Single funniest thing I've seen all day.

Thank you,

Thank you,

and Thank you!!!
Old 07-27-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
Banned

How is it funny? We pay 60 dollars for a game that we can trade in for 2.75.

And the hilarious thing is.. Madden 10 is the same thing as Madden 11 minus the roster update plus the 2 or 3 stupid gimmicks that they put in there so a little 4 year old can play Madden. Come on man.
Old 07-27-2010, 06:41 PM   #4
Banned

Beautiful. I can't "Like" this enough.

What did you expect? What magic place in the sky did you come from?
Old 07-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #5
Banned

Honestly, had I been able to trade Madden 10 in for atleast 15 dollars, I'd be somewhat satisfied. I feel like I shelled out 60 dollars to be able to play with the most recent players. LAST years version is better.. thats the irony of it.

Oh well.. EA has us like the sheep that we are.. and as long as they do, they'll keep releasing trash.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2010, 06:47 PM   #6
Banned

Look, the game will probably be decent. Will it be the white whale that every football fan has been waiting for since 2k5? No, probably not, at least from what we've seen it'll be fun and playable.

Is that worth 60 bucks? Well, something is worth as much as its purchaser is willing to pay for it.
Old 07-27-2010, 06:48 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikaben
How is it funny? We pay 60 dollars for a game that we can trade in for 2.75.

And the hilarious thing is.. Madden 10 is the same thing as Madden 11 minus the roster update plus the 2 or 3 stupid gimmicks that they put in there so a little 4 year old can play Madden. Come on man.
It's funny because you're all up in arms over something nobody forced you to do.

There are other options for you to sell your game but you chose the easy way by going to your local game store and taking what they gave you for it. I'll repeat, you took what they gave you.

Now have fun blaming the world for you poor decisions the rest of your life.
Old 07-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #8
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

Where did you trade it in at? Just curious because different places give you different amounts..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »