Home

Is there a transaction report in Madden 13 CCM??

This is a discussion on Is there a transaction report in Madden 13 CCM?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Is there a transaction report in Madden 13 CCM??

If so where do I find it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2013, 03:20 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Is there a transaction report in Madden 13 CCM??

I don't believe there is one. I haven't played Madden since September-ish so they may have patched it in since then (I doubt it) but I knew they didn't have one at that point.
Old 04-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #3
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Negative.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-16-2013, 11:42 AM   #4
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

hahaha no , it seems EA must have heard from the players that there is no need in having a transaction log since they took out something they have had in game for a while now. there is a place to get one if ur in an online league, but i dont think we are allowed to tell where here. they seem to want to put a ban on peps for trying to help others out. search the net, im willing to bet u can find it.good luck
Old 04-16-2013, 11:52 AM   #5
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
hahaha no , it seems EA must have heard from the players that there is no need in having a transaction log since they took out something they have had in game for a while now.
The idea that EA Austin sees "no need" for a transaction log in CCM is nonsense. Josh Looman himself stated on Twitter that the team wanted to add a transaction log but ran out of time.

https://twitter.com/Josh_Looman/stat...92162651926528
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #6
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
The idea that EA Austin sees "no need" for a transaction log in CCM is nonsense. Josh Looman himself stated on Twitter that the team wanted to add a transaction log but ran out of time.

https://twitter.com/Josh_Looman/stat...92162651926528
right, they "ran out of time" on a pretty important part of the game for online leagues. which shows how important it really was to them.Also that twitter post u posted above, was dated aug 17th 2012, before the game even came out. they had time to create one and patch it in, they just said no thanks, we will work on it next year, maybe because of all the stuff that was messed up they had to patch to fix this time around. They added fantasy drafts (after about a month of the game being out already mind you), i dont see how transaction log would be that much more to add than a fantasy draft. they just didnt feel like it was that big a deal really. If they had , they woulda patched it in. Instead they just said, oppps sorry we ran outta time........ Classic EA... classic.

Last edited by howboutdat; 04-16-2013 at 02:35 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:40 PM   #7
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
right, they "ran out of time" on a pretty important part of the game for online leagues. which shows how important it really was to them.
Which would you have rather had, offseason free agency or a global transaction log? The word-of-mouth story was that hard decisions had to be made to get the offseason free agency period into the game for the first iteration of Connected Careers mode. EA Austin did not have an infinite amount of time to create CCM once it was decided that CCM was going to be a new feature for Madden NFL 13, they had to budget their resources accordingly.

Personally, I think they made the correct choice to push for offseason free agency over anything else. The meat-and-potatoes football features of professional football team management are all present in some form as a result.

Quote:
i mean , if nothing else, why not a patch for it? They added fantasy drafts, i dont see how transaction log would be that much more to add than a fantasy draft. they just didnt feel like it was that big a deal really. If they had , they woulda patched it in. Instead they just said, oppps sorry we ran outta time........ yeah, thats a real good excuse. Classic EA... classic.
The post-release support additions of fantasy draft and in-CCM player editing were a reaction to the deafening and unyielding voice of communities such as Operation Sports to the news that neither would be a part of the mode when CCM was originally announced at E3 2012. The team at EA Austin subsequently made aggressive pushes to add those into the game post-release, prioritizing those additions above many other things because the community quite obviously wanted them. The time and resources spent adding those features into the mode can only be spent once; the community spoke, saying they wanted player editing and fantasy draft the most, and that's what the community received.

Further, rushing both features into the game saw mixed results; there were bugs with the implementation of player editing in CCM with regard to appearance sliders and editing offensive linemen, and fantasy draft is limited for use in offline CCM.

Believe it or not, video games are not created in a vacuum. It's not good business for Tiburon to hold back features from their games which are otherwise ready to roll out; the reason transaction log wasn't in CCM was because it wasn't ready.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:42 AM   #8
Pro

OVR: 2

it will be the key back of the box feature for Madden 25. I can already see the EA reps hyping it up by talking about how crap Madden 13 was for not having

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »